Airtel Money App – Get 5% Cashback on Airtel Prepaid Recharges of Rs 200 or above. Now wish all your friends on Holi as Airtel Money App is here with an amazing offer giving 5% cashback on Airtel prepaid recharges of Rs 200 or more. Maximum Cashback is Rs 50. This Offer is valid on 18th & 19th March 2016. How to get this offer.? Just follow steps below:-
How to Get 5% Cashback on Airtel Prepaid Recharges at Airtel Money App:-
1) Firstly Download Airtel Money App Here
2) Install & Open Airtel Money App.
Also See:- Amazon Great Indian Sale (Live from 21-24 September 2017)
Also See:- Flipkart Big Billion day (Live from 20-24 September 2017)
3) Login / Register
4) Now load money in your Airtel Money Wallet.
5) Initiate an Airtel Prepaid Recharges of Rs 200 or more.
6) Apply Coupon:- HOLI5
7) Pay the amount using Airtel Money.
8) Hurray! You get instant cashback in your Wallet. And you can use same offer again and repeat the same steps. 🙂
Terms & Conditions:-
1) 5% cashback on Airtel prepaid recharges on Airtel Money app
2) Cashback on Airtel prepaid recharges of Rs 200 or more
3) Maximum of Rs. 50 could be availed as cashback per user
4) Customer will get instant cashback
5) This coupon code is limited and only 15,000 coupons are available
6) A customer can use this coupon only twice during the offer period
7) Airtel Money can withdraw the offer at any time during the offer period
8) Offer is valid on 18th & 19th March 2016
- Subscribe our Push Notification and get instant alert for All Offers
- Paytm AUGBUS – Get Flat 100% Cashback on First Bus Ticket Booking Max Rs 150
- Paytm Register a New Account and Get Free Rs 10 Free wallet balance
- Sign up New Account on Paytm and Get Rs 25 Free wallet balance (Unlimited Trick added)
- (Live now) Mobikwik – Upgrade your Mobikwik Wallet and Get Rs 50 Cashback
- EzeePay App – Get 15% discount on Rs 30 to 200 on all Prepaid Recharge (All users)
- Paytm Coupons, Offers November 2016 – Latest Promo codes
- Chillr App Loot – Just Send Rs 5 and Get Rs 300 in Bank + Rs 100 per Referral