Airtel Money Transfer To Bank Account, How To Transfer Airtel Money To Bank Account, Transfer Money To Bank Account At 0% Charges, Airtel Money Transfer To Bank Account At 0% Charges. The new Airtel Money App provides you the best in class payment experience that is easy, instant and rewarding. In just a few steps you can Recharge (Prepaid and DTH), Pay Bills (Postpaid Bills, Utility Bills, Bills for Merchants and Shops in your vicinity), as well as Transfer Money to Friends and people, and even other Bank Accounts. Airtel Money Transfer To Bank Account, Check Here Full Guide.
Note – Airtel Money Transfer To Bank Account Below ₹1000 at 0% Charges, when you exceed limit then charges up to 4% per transaction.
Airtel Money Transfer To Bank Account [Full Guide]:-
1) First of All Download Airtel Money App From Here
2) Now Install & Open App.
3) Submit Your Details Like Your Airtel Number, Name, Age & mPIN.
4) Then Click On Send Button & Choose Send To Bank Account option.
5) Then Enter Receivers Name, Bank Account Number, IFSC Code
6) Specify the amount and confirm with your mPIN
7) Money will be received in the account instantly, even after banking hours and also on bank holidays.
8) That’s It!!?
List of banks enabled for Airtel Money Transfer To Bank:-
- A P Mahesh Co-op Urban Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bassein Catholico-operative Bank
- BNP Paribas
- Canara Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Cosmos Bank
- Dena Bank
- Development Bank of Singapore
- Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank
- Federal Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Indian Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd. , Pune
- Janta Sahakari Bank, Pune
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Nainital Bank
- NKGSB Bank
- Punjab and Maharashtra Co-op bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Saraswat Co-operative Bank
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Thane Janta Sahakari Bank
- The Cosmos Co-operative Bank
- The Greater Bombay Co-op Bank
- The Mehsana Urban Cooperative Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes Bank
Airtel Money Transfer To Bank Terms & Conditions:-
1) This service is available only for sending money to select banks.
2) The actual time to credit beneficiary account will depend on the time taken by the beneficiary bank to process the same;
3) AMSL will not be held responsible in case the beneficiary bank does not process the crediting of beneficiary account in time.
4) Kindly ensure beneficiary details (including beneficiary holder account number and phone number) are entered correctly; AMSL will not validate and be held responsible for the money transfer to an unintended recipient.
5) Retrieval of money transferred to an unintended recipient is out of the control of AMSL.
6) AMSL is not responsible for any charges levied by the beneficiary’s bank.
7) AMSL will attempt to send confirmation message to the beneficiary phone number, however will not be held responsible in case of non- delivery of the message.
Tags:- Airtel Money Transfer To Bank Account, How To Transfer Airtel Money To Bank Account, Transfer Money To Bank Account At 0% Charges, Airtel Money Transfer To Bank Account At 0% Charges
- My Airtel App – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Send Money Transaction via UPI (First time)
- Airtel – Get Free 10GB 4G Data on Giving Miss Call (Selected Users)
- My Airtel App – Get Rs 25 Cashback on Rs 35+ Mobile Recharge (All Operators)
- Wynk Music App – Refer 5 Friends and Get Rs 50 in Airtel Payment wallet
- How to Link Aadhaar Card to Your Mobile Number to Continued Services
- How to Link Aadhaar Card to Airtel Number [Online OTP & Offline Method]
- My Airtel App – Get Free Rs 51 Amazon Gift Voucher if you have an unlimited pack activated
- My Airtel App – Get Rs 25 Cashback on Adding Rs 2000+ via UPI