Airtel Offering Amazon Prime Video Subscription With Free myPlan Infinity Postpaid Plans, Yes you hear it right, Now all of the telecom company offers more to customers to stay with him, Now The leading telecom operator Bharti Airtel has started offering a free subscription to Amazon Prime Video with its myPlan Infinity postpaid plans above Rs 499. Also, the subscription will be valid for one-year from the date of activation, So here check out how to avail this offer.
How To Get Airtel Amazon Prime Video Subscription With Postpaid Plans:-
1). First of all, you need to be an Airtel Postpaid Users or Just Visit any airtel store and upgrade to the postpaid connection.
2). Now subscribe to Rs 499 or above myPlan Infinity Postpaid Plans to get Free Amazon Prime Video Subscription.
3). Now, wait for activation of your postpaid plans.
4). That’s it, You will receive confirmation message related to your myPlan Infinity Postpaid Plans and Amazon Prime Video subscription.
5). The subscription will be valid for one-year from the date of activation.
More About Airtel Free Amazon Prime Video Subscription:-
Airtel may announce these changes next year, but for now, we have sourced few details on how this subscription works out. Airtel will be offering a one-year free subscription to Amazon Prime Video for users on Airtel myPlan Infinity Postpaid plans above Rs 499. So the customers on Airtel postpaid plan of Rs 399 won’t receive any benefits as such.
Also, the subscription will be valid for one-year from the date of activation, subjected only to users who don’t have an Amazon Prime membership. The terms and conditions of this subscription state that the Amazon Prime Video will be auto-renewed at Rs 999 after 12 months.
And the second major thing added by Airtel is Fast films, which is one of the major players in South Indian content. The fast film subscription will be open to all Airtel postpaid customers including the Rs 399 postpaid plan and Airtel prepaid users. Fast films join Airtel’s list of content providers such as HOOQ, Sony LIV, and Eros Now.
Airtel is looking to give a run for other telecom operators such as Vodafone and Reliance Jio by offering a free subscription to the leading content service providers in India. At the moment, Vodafone is offering free Netflix subscription with some of its premium Vodafone RED postpaid plans, while Reliance Jio is rumoured to launch its own exclusive content in 2018.
Tags:- Airtel Offering Amazon Prime Video Subscription, Airtel Free Amazon Prime Video Subscription.
- How to Link Aadhaar Card to Your Mobile Number to Continued Services
- How to Link Aadhaar Card to Airtel Number [Online OTP & Offline Method]
- My Airtel App – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 250 DTH Recharge (Min KYC, Full KYC only)
- Airtel DTH – Get upto Rs 150 Cashback on First two Transactions via Bharat QR (Visa card only)
- My Airtel App – Get 50% Cashback on “First” Recharge or Bill Payment/ Merchant payment
- Airtel App – Get Rs 100 Cashback on 1st UPI Transaction of Rs 300 or more
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Airtel Mobile Recharge of Rs 175 or above
- Airtel Payments Bank – Get Rs 75 Cashback on Rs 300 or Above on 1st UPI Transaction