Amazon – Get 10% Cashback on 1st & 2nd Cashless order using MasterCard Debit/Credit Card. Amazon is back again with awesome deal where you will get the 10% Cashback on your 1st & 2nd Cashless order using Visa Debit Card. Maximum cashback is Rs 100 for each order (So Total is Rs 200). Offer is Valid from 4th December 2017 to 31st December 2017. So Hurry up !!
How to Get 10% Cashback on 1st & 2nd Cashless Order:-
1) First of all, Visit Amazon Website Here
2) Search the product which you want to Buy.
3) Add the product to your Shopping Cart.
4) Login/Sign up.
5) Enter your Shipping details/address.
6) Choose Payment mode as “Debit/Credit Card” and then “MasterCard”.
7) Now Enter your Master Debit/Credit Card details and Pay the amount.
8) You will get the 10% Cashback within 10 working days !!
Terms & Conditions:-
1. This ‘Card on File offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Limited (“Mastercard”) and is made available to you by Amazon Pay India Private Limited (formerly, Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) (“Amazon”) on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”).
2. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
3. This Offer is only available to a resident of India who:
(i) holds a valid and current Mastercard’s debit card or credit card (each a “Card”), and
(ii) has not made any transaction on Amazon.in using any electronic payment method during 12 months preceding the commencement of the Offer Duration (each an “Eligible Customer”). For the avoidance of doubt, an electronic payment method includes debit card, credit card, netbanking, Amazon Pay balance, electronic wallets, but does not include cash-on-delivery.
4. The Offer is valid from December 4, 2017 to December 31, 2017 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Duration”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
5. Under this Offer, any Eligible Customer who makes any purchase on Amazon.in (except for the excluded and ineligible products) during the Offer Duration and makes payment for the said purchase transaction using a Card, will be entitled to receive a cashback equivalent to 10% of the purchase value.
6. The Offer is not valid on purchase of the following excluded / ineligible products: Amazon Pay Balance, prepaid recharges, Amazon Gift Card, Amazon.in Prime Membership(s), gold coins, gold jewelry, precious jewelry items (including silver, diamond, platinum jewelry), Bank cards (RBL, ticket compliments etc.), Redmi 4A devices, and/or Samsung mobile and tablet devices (except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro, Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy On8 mobile devices). It is clarified that in the event a transaction / order consists of multiple products among which some are ineligible product(s), this Offer can only be availed in relation to the products in such transaction / order other than the aforementioned ineligible products.
6. An Eligible Customer can avail this Offer only twice during the Offer Period. In other words, the Offer is restricted to 2 transactions on Amazon.in by an Eligible Customer and Eligible Customer will not be entitled to avail the Offer on any subsequent purchase transaction during the Offer Duration.
7. Each Eligible Customer can avail a maximum aggregate cashback of INR 200 during the Offer Period, provided however that each Eligible Customer can only avail a maximum cashback of INR 100 per purchase transaction.
8. To avail cashback for the second transaction during the Offer Period, such second transaction needs to be made consecutively after the Eligible Customer’s first transaction using a Card from the Amazon.in account that was used for the first transaction. In other words, if there is transaction using a payment method other than the Card (including without limitation cash-on-delivery, or a card issued by some other card network) between the first transaction and the second transaction, the Eligible Customer will not be entitled to the cashback for the second transaction.
- (Upcoming) Amazon Great Indian Sale 24-28th October – Get upto 80% off + 10% via ICICI/CitiBank cards
- Amazon – Load Rs 5000 in Amazon Pay balance and Get Rs 250 Cashback
- Haptik – Get 20-30% Cashback on Several Categories on Paying via Amazon Pay balance
- Amazon Pantry – Rs 1 Deals are Here (Auto Discount at Checkout)
- Amazon – Get Flat 80% Off On Amazon Brand Symbol Clothing & Shoes
- Woohoo – Buy Amazon/Flipkart Gift Voucher and Get 10% Cashback via Phonepe (2 Times)
- Amazon Alexa App – Enable and Use any 7 Skills and Get Rs 150 Amazon Gift card
- Loot – FREE Jio Recharge of Rs 399 Plan at Rs 0 + Free Rs 120 Cashback (Today Only)