Amazon Scan & Pay Offers – Get 50% Cashback on Scan and Pay Transactions. Maximum Cashback is Rs 25 per transactions. Offer can be availed 4 times per user. The Offer is valid from 26th June, 2018 to 20th September, 2018. Offer valid only in Bangalore as of now. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
How to Get 50% Cashback on Scan & Pay Transactions:-
1. First of all, Download Amazon App from Here 2. Install and Open the Amazon App.
3. Login/Sign up your Account at Amazon.
4. On HomePage, You will see “Scan & Pay” icon.
5. You can scan the Amazon Smilecode (if displayed at the store counter). Available at select store in Bangalore (Pin Codes) – 560003, 560022, 560023, 560025, 560027, 560029, 560037, 560054, 560055, 560064, 560066, 560068, 560071, 560075, 560076, 560100, 560102, 560103
6. Pay the amount. You will get the 50% Cashback upto Rs 25 per transaction.
7. You can avail this offer maximum 4 time per account.
Terms & Conditions:-
- This limited period promotional offer (“Offer”) is made available to you through Scan & Pay by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”).
- These terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are applicable to you to avail the Offer. These Offer Terms are in addition to the terms and conditions applicable to your usage of the app. In the event of any conflict between any terms and conditions of use of the app and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, for the purposes of this Offer.
- On completing a Qualifying Transaction successfully on the Amazon Shopping app, an Eligible Customer will be entitled to receive the following Benefits based on the net amount of the Qualifying Transaction (inclusive of taxes):
(a) cashback of 50% of the transaction value (Up to INR 25) using San & Pay on Amazon shopping app.
- The Offer is valid from 26th June, 2018 to 20th September, 2018 (both days inclusive), unless revoked or extended by Amazon, in their sole discretion, without assigning any reason or prior notice, and without liability.
- The applicable amount of the Cashback will be provided to the Eligible Customer in the form of Amazon gift card(s) (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited) which will be sent to the e-mail ID of the Eligible Customer registered with Amazon.in. The gift cards are redeemable as Amazon Pay balance and are subject to the terms and conditions available here. The gift card(s) will be sent within 72 hours of completion of the Qualifying Transaction.
- For a transaction to qualify as a Qualifying Transaction, the entire payment must be made through “Amazon Pay balance”. Any transaction with multiple payment modes will not be considered valid under the Offer.
- Amazon India reserves the right to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, or to replace (wholly or in part) this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Under no circumstances, will the Benefits under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by Amazon or Seller.
- By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including those associated with his/her use or misuse, verification, redemption and/or any other matter in relation to the Discounts or any issue(s) connected with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make a transaction for any reason whatsoever
- This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
- Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
- This Offer is valid for residents of India only.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
What can I do with the ‘Scan’ button on the Amazon app?
Answer: By clicking on the ‘Scan’ button, you would be able to:
a. Pay money to any store by scanning the Amazon Smilecode displayed at the store
b. Pay money by scanning UPI QR code
c. Scan the Smilecode to avail exciting offers and cashback
Where can I find ‘Scan’ on Amazon app?
Answer: a. On the homepage, ‘Scan’ appears on Amazon Pay stripe
b. Go to Amazon Pay, click ‘Scan & Pay’
How would I know if I can pay using Amazon Pay at a particular shop?
Answer: You will see Amazon Pay banners at the stores accepting payment through Amazon Pay. You can scan the Amazon Smilecode (if displayed at the store counter). Available at select store in Bangalore – 560003,560022,560023,560025,560027,560029,560037,560054,560055,560064,560066,560068,560071,560075,560076,560100,560102,560103. More coming soon.
How do I make the payment if I see an Amazon Smilecode at a shop?
Answer: a. Open Amazon app
b. Select ‘Scan’
c. Scan Amazon Smilecode displayed at the store
d. Enter required amount and click ‘Pay Now’
e. Check transaction status notification on Thank You page
Am I charged any fee for doing transaction using Amazon Pay at stores?
Answer: No, you will not be charged any fees.
Will my card information be secure?
Answer: Yes, your card information is completely secure as we route the transaction through Amazon payments systems.
Do I need to login again into the Amazon app for carrying out a payment? Do I need to login every time?
Answer: No, if you are logged-in to the Amazon app, you are not required to login again to pay using Amazon Pay. Once the Amazon login window expires (Amazon standard login duration of 14 days), you will be promoted to login for using Amazon Pay.
How do I know if my payment fails? Whom should I contact in case my payment failed and my amount is also debited?
Answer: You will be notified within the app itself that the payment has failed. The thank you page will show the transaction as a failure. Your amount will be auto-refunded in case the payment failed and your amount was debited.
Is there a limit on what I can pay at these stores using Amazon Pay balance?
Answer: If you are a min-KYC verified customer, you would be able to use your Amazon Pay balance up to INR 10K per month across all your spends. In case you exhaust the limits, you can continue using the same experience by loading funds to Gift Cards balance or submit KYC documents to upgrade the limit to INR 100K.
Where will I be able to check my list of transactions?
Answer: Within the Amazon app, go to Amazon Pay and click ‘View Statement’. This will show your transaction history and include details like merchant name, transaction id, transaction amount, etc.
How will I inform the merchant that payment has been made successfully from my end?
Answer: Merchant will automatically get a notification (SMS, e-mail, etc) when you make a payment. You can also show the Thank you page which shows the merchant name, time stamp and amount that has been transferred.
Alternatively, you can show the confirmation SMS or e-mail as well.
If my payment fails when will I get the refund?
Answer: In case the transaction fails, refund will be initiated immediately. If the payment is made through Amazon Pay balance, the refund will be credited within next 15 minutes.
Which all payment methods can I use?
Answer: You can use saved card, new card, UPI and Netbanking for loading of your wallet. This can be done before you reach the store or after entering the store. When you pay using Scan & Pay, money will be debited from your wallet.
- (Expired) Gyftr – Buy Amazon Gift Voucher & Get 10% Cashback via Payu (Phonepe)
- (Last day) Amazon – Get 5% Instant Discount upto Rs 100 on Amazon Gift Cards
- Amazon – Buy Amazon Prime Subscription at just Rs 499 for 1 Year (Vodafone sim only)
- Amazon Prime Membership – Get Free 30 Days Trail with Credit card or HDFC/ICICI Debit Card
- (Live) Amazon Fashion – Shop Fashion Products worth Rs 1500 & Get Rs 300 Cashback (8th-9th Sep 2018)
- Amazon – Get Flat 50% Off on Shampoos & Deos
- Amazon – Set up Auto Load feature and Get Rs 50 Cashback on Each Next 5 Loads
- (Last day) Amazon Super Value Day – Get upto Rs 1200 Amazon.in Gift cards (1-7 Sept 2018)