Amazon – Get Rs 150 Cashback on Top-up your Amazon wallet balance with Rs 1000. Amazon has come up with an Awesome offer where you will get the Rs 150 Cashback on Top-up your Amazon.in wallet balance worth Rs 1000 or above. Offer valid Only on Amazon website/App. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
Note:- Its valid only on First time Top-up of Amazon wallet Balance.
How to Get Rs 150 Cashback on Rs 1000 Top-Up Amazon Balance:-
1) First of all, Visit Here to Top-up your Amazon.in account
2) Enter the amount Rs 300 or above (Make it Rs 1000 for maximum benefit).
3) Click on Continue and Login/Sign up your Amazon Account.
4) Enter Promotional code:- No Promo Code required
5) Once promotional code get applied then you will get the Rs 150 Cashback by 22nd May 2017.
6) Enjoy !! ( Visit Offer Source Here )
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Offer Period: April 27th, 2017 – April 30th, 2017
2) Add/load Rs 300 or more to your Amazon Pay balance and get 15% cashback as Amazon Pay balance (“Offer”).
3) The Offer is applicable only on the first time you add/ load Amazon Pay Balance. If you have ever topped up your Amazon Pay balance before the offer period you are not eligible for this offer.
4) The cashback amount is limited to maximum amount of Rs 150 per customer.-
5) The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their account on www.amazon.in by May 22nd, 2017.
- Amazon Eid Offer – Get 10% Cashback on Purchase of Amazon Gift Cards
- Yippee Noodles – Get Rs 25 Amazon Gift Voucher on Pack of Yippee Noodles worth Rs 45
- Kotak 811 App – Get Rs 500 worth Gift Vouchers on Rs 5000 Transaction or above
- ICICIBank – Register on ICICIBankPay via Twitter and Get Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
- Pockets App – Get Rs 100 Amazon Gift Voucher on First Transaction
- Amazon – Get 10% Cashback on Purchase using Amazon Pay Balance
- Airtel DTH – Get upto Rs 500 Amazon on Airtel DTH Recharge or Purchase of Airtel DTH
- (Live Now) Amazon Super Value Day – Get upto Rs 1200 Amazon.in Gift cards (1-2 June 2017)