Amazon – Load Rs 5000 in Amazon Pay balance and Get Rs 250 Cashback. Amazon has come up with an awesome deal again, This Time Get Flat Rs 250 Cashback on Loading of Minimum Rs 5000 or more via Amazon Pay balance. Offer is valid from 18 Oct, 2018 & end on 23 Oct 2018. So Hurry up and avail this Offer now !!
How to Get Rs 250 Cashback on Loading Rs 5000 in Amazon Pay Balance:-
1) First of all, Visit Amazon Website Here
2) Goto Amazon Pay balance and Enter amount Rs 5000 for add money.
3) Now Login or sign up into your account.
4) Then Enter your Shipping address details and click Ok.
5) Your Cashback will be credited within 3 days in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. ( Offer Source – Visit Here )
Terms & Conditions:-
Q1. What is the Amazon Pay balance cashback offer (“Offer”)?
(a) Add Amazon Pay balance above Rs.5000 and get Rs.250 cashback per customer during the offer period.
(b) The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible customer’s account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from transaction date.
(c) The Offer is available from 18 Oct, 2018 at 00:00:00 hrs. & end on 23 Oct 2018 23:59:00 hrs (“Offer Period”)
(d) The Offer is only applicable for a minimum load of Rs.5000.
Q2. How can I avail this offer?
Add Amazon Pay balance above Rs.5000 and get Rs.250 max cashback per customer during the offer period.
In addition, your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback.
Q3. When will I get the cash back?
The applicable cash back under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from transaction.
Q4. Would I get cashback for more than 1 transaction?
No. You will get a cashback for 1 transaction only upto a max of Rs.250 per customer.
Q5. I am not able to load Rs.5000. The page says “You have exceeded permissible limit”.
You are seeing this message because you can only load a total of Rs.10,000 per month to your ‘Amazon Pay balance: Money’. Since you have either already exceeded the limit, or are close to the limit, you cannot add Rs.5000 to your account and will not be able to avail the offer.
Q6. I have not exceeded my Rs.10000 monthly load limit yet. Why am I unable to load Rs.5000?
You are seeing this message because on loading Rs.5000, you will be exceeding the monthly load limit of Rs.10000. You will still be able to load a lower amount (<5000) but you will not be eligible for the offer since the minimum load amount for the offer is Rs.5000.
Q7. Is the Offer applicable loading balance on Amazon Pay partner merchants like Bookmyshow, Redbus, etc?
No. This offer is only available on adding money on Amazon.in site and app.
Q8. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback.
- Amazon – Get Rs 25 Cashback on Recharge of Rs 50 or above (Airtel Recharge)
- Amazon – Apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card and Get Rs 500/750 Cashback
- Amazon Music App – Get Rs 100 Amazon Pay balance for First Time users (Prime Members)
- Coolwinks – Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 1000/1500 on Paying via Amazon/Paytm
- Amazon – Load Rs 5000 Cash at your Doorstep and Get Rs 400 Cashback (Selected Users)
- Amazon Pantry – Rs 1 Deals are Here
- Amazon – Get 25% Cashback upto Rs 50 on Paying/Loading via Amazon Pay UPI (First Time)
- Amazon Super Value Day – Get upto Rs 600 Amazon.in Gift cards (1-7th Mar)