Android 7.1 Update Rolls Out, Android Latest Update, Android Nougat Latest Update, Android Nougat 7.1 Release Date, Android Nougat 7.1 Download, How to Update to Android 7.1. Today we’re rolling out an update to the Android 7.1 Developer Preview — the last before we release the final Android 7.1.1 platform to the ecosystem. Android 7.1.1 includes the developer features already available on Pixel and Pixel XL devices and adds optimizations and bug fixes on top of the base Android 7.1 platform. With Developer Preview 2, you can make sure your apps are ready for Android 7.1.1 and the consumers that will soon be running it on their devices. As highlighted in October, we’re also expanding the range of devices that can receive this Developer Preview update to Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus 9, and Pixel C.
How To Install Android 7.1 Developers Preview 2 Beta Version For Selected Device:-
1) Firstly Visit Here Or you will need to go to settings>About phone>System updates to check your updates.
2) This release may have various stability issues on supported devices.
3) Some apps may not function as expected on the new platform version. This includes Google’s apps as well as other apps.
4) Developer Preview 2 is Compatibility Test Suite (CTS) approved on these devices: Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus 9, and Pixel C. Apps that depend on CTS approved builds should work normally on these devices (Android Pay for example).
5) Developer Preview 2 is available on Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus 9, and Pixel C.
If you have a supported device that’s enrolled in the Android 7.1 Beta Program, you’ll receive an update to Android 7.1 Developer Preview 2 over the coming week. If you haven’t enrolled your device yet, just visit the site to enroll your device and get the update. In early December, we’ll roll out Android 7.1.1 to the full lineup of supported devices as well as Pixel and Pixel XL devices.
Android 7.1 Developers Key D 7.1 is still in active development, but you can try it now as part of the Android 7.1 Developer Preview. The sections below highlight some of the new features for developers.
Have a Look:-
1) Xiaomi Mi 5C
Android 7.1 Developers Key Features:-
You can use the new shortcuts feature to bring users from the launcher directly to key actions within your app. Users simply long-press your app’s launcher icon to reveal the app’s shortcuts, then tap on a shortcut to jump to the associated action. These shortcuts are a great way to engage users, and they let you surface the functionality of your app even before users launch your app.
Image Keyboard Support:-
Users often want to communicate with emojis, stickers, and other kinds of rich content. In previous versions of Android, soft keyboards (also known as input method editors or IMEs) could send only unicode emojis to apps. For rich content, apps had to either build app-specific emojis that couldn’t be used in other apps, or use workarounds like sending images through an Easy Share Action or the clipboard.
New Professional Emoji:-
With Android 7.1, we’re adding new emoji that represent a wider range of professions for women as well as men. The new emoji bring parity between our existing male emoji and female emoji and are available in a variety of skin tones.
If you’re a keyboard or messaging app developer, you should start incorporating these emoji into your apps.
Enhanced Live Wallpaper Metadata:-
You can now provide metadata about your live wallpapers to any component that’s displaying a preview of the wallpaper, such as a wallpaper picker app. You can show existing metadata attributes such as label, description, and author, as well as new attributes for a context URL and title to link users to more information about the wallpaper.
New Screen Densities for Wear Devices:-
Android now supports several new screen densities for Wear devices, which more closely match some devices’ physical specifications. This lets you fine-tune the graphics in your Wear apps to the screens they’ll be displayed on, if necessary.
The new device densities are:
Storage Manager Intent:-
Apps can now fire an
ACTION_MANAGE_STORAGE intent, taking the user to the system’s Free up space screen. For example, if an app requires more space than is currently available, it can use this intent to let the user delete unneeded apps and content to free up sufficient space.
Improved VR Thread Scheduling:-
Android 7.1 provides new features to improve VR thread scheduling. This is useful since virtual reality apps are very latency sensitive. Apps can now designate one thread as a VR thread. While the app is in VR mode, the system will schedule that thread more aggressively to minimize latency. A process may only have one VR thread at a time, and the system may subject that thread to restrictions on the amount of time it can run. The setting has no effect when the app is not in VR mode.
Demo User Hint:-
Apps can now check to see if the device is running as the demo user. Apps can call the new method to see if the app is running in a demo user sandbox. This allows apps to customize the starting experience to a potential customer. For example, when running as a demo user, an app might provide more assistance to the user, or explain its features in more detail.
APIs for Carriers and Calling Apps:-
The system now provides new telephony features for carriers and telephone apps, including:
- Multi-endpoint calling
- CDMA voice privacy property
- Source type support for Visual Voicemail
- Carrier configuration options for managing video telephony
Meanwhile, we continue to welcome your feedback in the Developer Preview issue tracker, N Preview Developer community, or Android Beta community as we work towards the final consumer release in December!
Tags:- Android 7.1, Android 7.1 How To Install, Android Nougat Latest Update, Android Nougat 7.1 Download
- [ offline Calling ] Get Rs 70 Credits for Calling from GV Call App
- (Updated) How to Get Free Jio 4G Sim for all 4G Devices from 5th September
- How to use BS Tweaker with BlueStacks (Full Guide) – Bluestacks Tweaker
- mAadhaar App – How to Download and use it (Full Guide)
- Subscribe our Push Notification and get instant alert for All Offers
- Jio4GVoice App – Make HD Voice & Video Calls on 4G LTE devices
- Ola Money App – Transfer Ola money cash to Bank account instantly at 4% Charges
- How To use Xprivacy App Module with Xposed Framework (Full Guide)