BHIM App, BHIM App Download, BHIM App Register, How to Register on BHIM App How to use, BHIM App Download. Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone. BHIM App is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts. BHIM is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM is made in India and dedicated to the service of the nation. Check here how to register on Bhim App, download & how to use BHIM App [Full Guide].
Note – Language supported: Hindi and English Only. More languages coming soon!
How to use Download & Register on Bhim App:-
1) First of all, Download Bhim App From Here.
2) Install It & Open the BHIM upi App.
3) Now Give some permission and Send message from your registered mobile number. (Its automatically done by giving permission to send message).
4) Then set a UPI PIN for the bank account.
5) Register your bank account by choosing your bank name with BHIM App.
6) Your mobile number is your payment address (PA), Example- [email protected] or You can create a New one.
7) You can simply start transacting with each other. Have it Cool, Enjoy 😊
How to Send / Receive Money with BHIM App:-
1) To Send money or receive money from friends, family and customers/users enter mobile number or payment address. Example- [email protected]
2) Also QR Code Method: You can scan a QR code for faster entry of payment addresses. Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display.
3) Money can also be sent to non UPI supported banks using IFSC and MMID.
4) Enter your amount which you want to send to another person.
5) Click on yes button. Your fund will be transferred to those person which you want to send.
6) Transaction Limits: Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
Benefits Of BHIM App:-
The new App is expected to minimise the role of plastic cards and point of sale machines. The app will eliminate fee payments for service providers like MasterCard and Visa, which has been a stumbling block in people switching to digital payments, Merchants know very well they are charging 2% for each transaction & Rs 400 for Swiping machine rent. Its really costly for Small shops & merchants.
Here is 10 Important Points in Bhim App:-
1) The app allows you to easily transfer money or make a payment from your bank account using only your phone number. If the shopkeeper uses the BHIM app too, just open the app, choose “send money”, and type in the amount and the merchant’s phone number to make the payment. The money will be debited from your account, and credited to the merchant’s bank account which are linked by you and the vendor to the BHIM app.
2) BHIM is now available as an Android version download now, and iOS, Windows phone is coming soon.
3) The app also allows you to scan a QR code. The merchant can generate his QR code through the BHIM app. To pay him, you’d need to tap the Scan and Pay button in the app, and then scan the QR code.
4) Even without a smartphone, anyone can use BHIM to make payments.You need to dial *99# from any kind of mobile phone, and this will show a menu – by typing in different numbers you can choose to send money, check your balance, or see transaction history.
5) With a mobile wallet app, you have to load money in the wallet before you can use it. With BHIM and all UPI (United Payments Interface) apps, you can directly connect your phone to your bank account – like a debit card. Payments are happening directly from and to bank accounts, so merchants don’t have to worry about transferring wallet earnings to the bank either.
6) There is a Rs 10,000 per transaction limit, and Rs 20,000 per day for BHIM.
All UPI-connected banks accept BHIM – this includes all major Indian banks including SBI, ICICI, Axis, and HDFC. Even banks not connected to UPI can receive money through BHIM through IFSC, an 11-digit code assigned to every bank branch by the Reserve Bank of India.
7) The BHIM App can be used to send and receive money through smartphones. Money can also be sent to non UPI supported banks. Bank balance can also be checked through the BHIM App. Currently Hindi and English are supported in the BHIM App, with more languages coming soon. You can check your bank balance and transactions details on the go.
8) To send money, for example, you’d type ‘1’ and hit send, then type ‘1’ again to select mobile number. Next, you’d type in the number and the amount, and then a PIN that can be generated using BHIM. This will work on any phone – even Rs 1,000 feature phones – without an Internet connection.
9) Shopkeepers can use the BHIM app and receive money from a smartphone, or if the customer has linked a bank account and her Aadhaar ID, then the merchant can use Aadhaar Pay, an app that was soft-launched days ago. For this, the merchant has to have a smartphone (even a basic Android phone will do) and a Rs. 2,000 fingerprint reader. This is currently being distributed free in Aadhaar Payments pilot projects around the country.
10) On the shopkeeper’s phone, the customer types in her Aadhaar number and chooses her bank. Then, the shopkeeper uses the fingerprint reader for instant confirmation to complete the payment. The customer don’t need to carry her Aadhar card, or use a phone, only the merchant needs these.
You can create a custom payment address in addition to your phone number. Also, You can scan a QR code for faster entry of payment addresses. Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display. Transaction Limits: Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
Supported Banks In BHIM App:-
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
Tags:- BHIM App, BHIM App Download Now, BHIM App How To Register, BHIM App How To Use, BHIM App How To Download.
- ZTE Nubia N2 Price In India, Specs, Availability, Buy Online
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Price In India, Specs, Features, Comparispn, Buy Online
- Moto Z2 Play Smartphone Launched With Moto Mod Support, Price, Release Date & Specifications
- Itel Wish A41+ Smartphone Launched With 4G VoLTE Support & Front Flash
- LYF F1S Smartphone Launched, Price, Features, Specs, Buy Online
- Meizu MX7 Price In India, Specs, Key Features, Availability
- Asus ZenFone 4 Max Smartphone Launched With 5000mAh Battery & Dual Rear Cameras
- ZTE Nubia M2 Lite Price In India, Specs, Availability, Key Features, Buy Online