Congress Free 50 Lakh 4G Smartphone, Congress Promises Free 50 Lakh 4G Smartphone By Captain, Captain Smart Connect Scheme Free 50 Lakh 4G Smartphone, Free 4G Smartphone, Free Smartphone From Government, Free Mobile Phone Yes, you are reading it right, Punjab Congress Chief Captain Amarinder Singh has announced Free 50 lakh 4G enabled Captain Smart Connect smartphones to the youth of Punjab state who are aged between 18-35 and have passed their 10th with an annual household income less than 6 lakh under the Captain Smart Connect scheme. Earlier, five years ago we have witnessed Shiromani Akali Dal promising free laptops and data cards to Punjab youth in its poll manifesto. Captain Amarinder Singh has announced that this is going to be his last elections. Moreover, he has a big step by announcing these 4G-enabled smarts phones with one-year of free data calling. So Let’s check about how to get Free 4G Smartphone From Punjab Government.
Where and How can I register for this Smartphone?
1) Firstly visit here to register your form.
2) This has to be done as early as possible since the phones will be distributed on first come first serve basis, and the website will be open from 20th to 30th of November.
3) Once the registration process is completed, an OTP (one-time password) will be sent to the registered mobile number and this has to be entered to finish the registration.
4) You will then receiving an SMS with a code that lets you take the receipt and the same has to be produced once the scheme rolls out with a valid ID card
5) That’s it!!
Note Captain Smart Connect 4G Enabled Smartphone offer Only For Punjab.
When will I receive the smartphone?
The government will make give an official notification in the newspaper and will also receive and message on the registered mobile number and email ID with directions on how and where to claim the smartphone. The device will be distributed after 100 days of Captain’s government, and same will be mentioned in the newspaper.
Captain Smart Connect Smartphone Specifications:-
The 4G enabled Captain Smart Connect Free 50 Lakh 4G smartphones will come with free 3G data and calling for one year, The handset will feature a 5-inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass protection on top. There is a quad-core processor on the device and 3GB of RAM while it will run on Android operating system and these devices will be featuring a 16MP camera on the rear and a 5MP camera on the front for video calling. The device supports 4G networks and supports dual SIM with one Micro and Nano SIM slots. The onboard memory of the device is 16GB which can be extended up to 32GB via microSD card slot. On the back, there is a 3500 mAh Li-Ion battery to power the handset.
For all this to happen, the youth of the state has to cast their vote to Congress and power Amarinder Singh. This is a part of Prime Ministers Narendra Modi’s “Digital India push” to empower the Indian youth and connect them digitally. This was announced at the Beant Singh Memorial grounds in Chandigarh on Sunday.
The Captain Smart Connect scheme Free 50 Lakh 4G Smartphone will be implemented after Congress comes to power and to avail this scheme, the users have to register them self online on the website, and the website will be open from 20th to 30th of November. The users need to take the printout of the receipt and keep it safe as they have to produce it while claiming the smartphone.
Captain Amarinder Singh has also tweeted that his government will allocate 4-5 thousand crores from the budget for free 50 lakh 4G smartphone this new Captain Smart connect scheme and also said that the roll out would begin within 100days of his government. He has already announced loan waiver, jobs and smartphones leaving little for the manifesto committee headed by senior party leaders Rajinder Kaur Bhattal and Manpreet Badal.
Over one-third of Punjab’s population comprised the youth in the 18-35 age group but large-scale unemployment, which is the highest in the country at 13.5, was pushing the youth to drugs and other problems,” Amarinder said while addressing the media after the launch. “The scheme will cost about Rs 300-Rs 400 crores a year after the initial investment in the first year, and the allocation will be made in the state budget itself to fund the scheme as part of the government’s youth welfare programme,” said Amarinder.
Tags:- Free 50 Lakh 4G Smartphone, Free 4G Smartphone By Government, Free 4G Mobile Phone, Free Mobile Phone, Captain Smart connect scheme, Captain Smart Connect Free Mobile phones.
- Meizu MX7 Price In India, Specs, Key Features, Availability
- Oppo F3 Plus Price In India, Specs, Availability, Buy Online
- Reliance Jio Rs 500 Features Phone Specs, Booking Online & Buy Online
- Xiaomi Mi 5C Spotted – Leaked Specifications, Price & Design
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launching in India, Price, Specifications Buy Online on 05th September
- Jio Lyf Easy Smartphone at Rs 1500 Expected Price, Launching in June 2017
- Vivo V5 Plus Launched in India, Check Specifications, Features – Buy Online
- Coolpad Mega 3 – Exclusive Comes With 3 SIM Slots for Rs 6,999 Buy on 7th December