Device Emulator – Best Xprivacy Alternative with G-Mail id changer, Hope you all have must liked Xprivacy App Trick to Change Phone identity. Everything has its alternate one. So, Xprivacy must have its alternate. Xprivacy is a perfect app for masking phone identification values. It does not changes the original values of your phone. It just creates a fake environment which seems to be new and different. There is competition in every field so, Xprivacy is also having it’s competitor. There are many apps with same functions but are full of bugs and are unstable. If you want to succeed your rival then you have to get some thing different and extra ordinary feature which your opponent is not having. As same Device Emulator has got a superb feature of Gmail Masking. Yes, now you can also change Gmail Values with this app. Some apps like Mobikwik use play store email, but you can use this app to use different email each time and create unlimited accounts.
About Device Emulator :
Device Emulator is same as Xprivacy yet it has another element added to it. Presently you can likewise change Gmail Id for a specific application. Prior we could change Device ID and different values however not ready to change Gmail ID. Presently you can likewise transform it. Changing Gmail ID physically makes a colossal chaos. In this Device Emulator application you can simply utilize any fake ID. There is no compelling reason to utilize genuine personality. Along these lines, this application is new however can possibly contend with Xprivacy. This application has got its exceptional capacity to change Gmail ID and in addition Device ID. This application is utilized for veiling unique gadget Id and different points of interest. This implies when an application requests gadget values Device Emulator will give fake subtle elements. There will be no adjustment in your unique gadget ID and subtle elements.
1) No reboot required after changing values
2) Very small size of app (around 600kb)
3) Import / Export configuration
4) One click change of values.
5) Enable/disable option as required.
Pro Version Features :
1) No reboot required
2) Even smaller in size (only 255kb)
3) One click change of values.
4) Enable/disable option as required.
5) Change Mobile no.
6) Change SIM Card Serial
7) Change SIM Subscriber ID
8) No Ads
Supported Id’s :
1) IMEI number.
2) Device ID.
4) Bluetooth Mac
5) Wifi Mac
6) Wifi SSID
7) Mobile no. (Pro only)
8) SIM Card Serial (Pro only)
9) SIM Subscriber ID (Pro only)
10) Google Email / Account.
11) Google Advertising ID.
1) Rooted Android device
2) Xposed Framework
Click here to download for Lollipop Users. (Download all the files including the ZIP files according to your device)
How To Install Xposed Framework For Android Kitkat Users:-
1) Firstly Download Xposed from above link (which is Showing Upper Side).
3) Now install and open the Xposed app.
4) Click on “Framework“.
6) After that click on “Install/Update“.
7) Now grant root permissions and reboot your device.
8) Now install Device Emulator app.
9) Download it from the above link.
10) Then again open Xposed Framework.
11) Now goto “Modules“.
12) And select “Device Emulator“
13) Now your Device Emulator is ready to use.
14) You can reboot one time.
How To Install Xposed Framework For Lollipop Users:-
1) First of all, you need to know your correct Android Version as well as Architecture.
2) Download Hardware Info App from the link.
3) Open the app and move to Processor option.
4) There you will find your processor architecture.
5) It will be ARMv7, ARM64, or x86.
6) Now move to your phone settings and then click on About Phone and there check you Android Version.
7) Now install the below apps and install them.
7) After that download, the below files according to your device.
8) Put this files on the SD Card.
- Xposed Installer APK
- Xposed Framework for 5.0.X devices (ARMv7)
- Xposed Framework for 5.0.X devices (ARM64)
- Xposed Framework for 5.0.X devices (x86)
- Xposed Framework for 5.1.X devices (ARMv7)
- Xposed Framework for 5.1.X devices (ARM64)
- Xposed Framework for 5.1.X devices (x86)
7) Turn your phone off and put it in Recovery Mode. (Generally Power Button and Volume Down/Up Button).
8) From TWRP main menu select the Xposed ZIP file.
9) After successful installation Swipe the slider below.
10) Then Reboot System.
11) You will get Xposed Download Complete Notification.
12) Just install it.
13) All done your Xposed is ready to use.
How To Use Device Emulator App:-
1) Install and open the app.
2) Now Select the values which you want to randomize.
3) Click on Random All if you want to change all the values.
4) For Gmail id changing click on Gmail
5) Then enter the package name of the app for which you want to change the values.
6) The mail-id will be changed.
How To Get Package Name Of An App :
1) Open the app in playstore.
2) Scroll down and click on “Share“.
3) The link will look like this.
5) The text between “?id=” and “&hl=en” is your app package name.
6) You can use this trick in mobikwik and create unlimited accounts.
Final Words :
We have done our best to make the trick simple. The trick is for educational purpose only. If anything happens to your device we will be not responsible. But please don’t use this app in low end smart phones as this could make the phone slow of soft brick it. You can try this with 512 MB of RAM or above.
Tags:- Device Emulator – Best Xprivacy alternative with G-Mail id changer, Device emulator with Xposed Framework, download device emulator app, device emulator app download, device emulator apk.
- How to use BS Tweaker with BlueStacks (Full Guide) – Bluestacks Tweaker
- Subscribe our Push Notification and get instant alert for All Offers
- mAadhaar App – How to Download and use it (Full Guide)
- Android 7.1 Update Rolls Out – More About Android 7.1 & How To Install
- Jio4GVoice App – Make HD Voice & Video Calls on 4G LTE devices
- Ola Money App – Transfer Ola money cash to Bank account instantly at 4% Charges
- How To use Xprivacy App Module with Xposed Framework (Full Guide)
- 10 Stunning WhatsApp Tricks You Probably Don’t Know