Domino’s Pizza – Get Rs 200 E-Gift Vouchers Free (Unlimited Trick added). Dominos has come up with Loot offer where we will get the Rs 200 e-gift Voucher absolutely Free. So hurry up and loot lo !!
How to Get Rs 200 E-Gift Voucher from Dominos india:-
1) First of all, Visit Here on Form
2) Enter details and Select answers.
3) You will get the Rs 200 E-Gift voucher instantly on your email.
4) For Unlimited vouchers follow the steps again with different emails.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Only applicable online. Click on pizzaonline.dominos.co.in
2) EGV is a mode of payment and is used at the time of payment only under Egift voucher.
3) No refund will be given by the restaurant manager. In case the amt. of bill is less than the e-voucher amt.
4) No offers can be applied in case payment is done through Ecodes.
Codes are case sensitive.
5) Option of Delivery, dine in and take away has to be carefully chosen. All orders above Rs. 300 are delivered.
6) These codes are applicable at all Domino’s Pizza INDIA restaurants except Airport restaurant.
7) These vouchers are not redeemable on offline transaction, which means you cannot display them on delivery or at the Point of Sale.
8) The balance amount after using Evoucher code can only be paid by Cash.
9) Only 1 E. voucher can be used per order.
10) E.vouchers are electronic codes, therefore physical collection of the voucher is not required.
11) 30 mins. Or Free is not applicable in case of order through EGV, although restaurant will follow all possible means to ensure delivery within 30 mins.
12) In case of queries customer can write at [email protected]
- ICICIBank – Register on ICICIBankPay via Twitter and Get Rs 100 Amazon Voucher
- Talkcharge – Get Rs 10 in your Wallet for Giving Review in Play Store
- Paytm Snickers – Get Rs 20 Paytm Cash on Snickers worth Rs 40
- Talkcharge – Get Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 20 Recharge or Bill Payment (new users)
- (Live again) Flipkart – Get 100% Cashback on Paying via Phonepe but through a Simple Trick (Max Cb Rs 150)
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)