ePayLater – Get Rs 100 Cashback on 1st Transaction of Rs 200+ at IRCTC Website. ePayLater is a Payment gateway service is offering an awesome deal where you will get the flat Rs 100 Cashback on your 1st Transaction of Rs 200 or more. This Offer is valid only for First Transaction only. Offer is valid from 17th August 2018 to 3st August 2018. So Hurry up and avail this Offer Now !!
How to Get Rs 100 Cashback on Paying at IRCTC from ePayLater:-
1) First of all, Visit ePayLater Website SignUp Page Here
2) Enter your Name, Email & Mobile Number.
3) Verify your Mobile Number and Verify it via OTP.
4) Now Enter your Aadhaar Card Number and your Pan Card number and Done!! You account will be created and You will get the Credit limit of upto Rs 20000. I got Rs 4200 credit limit !!
5) Now Pay on any IRCTC Website
6) On Payment page Select “Pay On Delivery/Pay Later” option.
7) Enter your epaylater number and You will get OTP, Put it and Complete the Transaction, You will get the flat Rs 100 Cashback on first Transaction of Rs 200+ in your ePayLater wallet.
Note:- Its a ePayLater (Pay Later) Service, Please do not use misuse it and Pay your Outstanding amount in 14 working days. Again I am saying “Please do not Misuse it”, Otherwise it will called a “Carding” just like we do with someone’s Credit card details.
Terms & Conditions:-
Offer Terms and Conditions
1. General Terms
1.1. “Offer”: ePayLater Offer on IRCTC
1.2. “Merchant Partner”: IRCTC
1.3. “Offer Period”: 17th August 2018 till 31st August 2018 (both days inclusive).
1.4. Please note, that all benefits and discounts under this Offer are sponsored and
distributed by Arthashastra Fintech Private Limited, operating under the brand name of ePayLater (hereinafter referred to as “AFPL”).
1.5. Any user (utilizing this Offer, hereinafter referred to as “User”) by using this Offer, hereby agrees to the terms and conditions mentioned herein and any appropriate changes that may be made to this Offer by AFPL, including due to any legal or regulatory requirement, instructions from any judicial or a quasi-judicial body or due to any natural calamity beyond the reasonable control of ePayLater, its affiliates and associates or for any other reason whatsoever (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”).
1.6. Each User needs to be a registered user with AFPL with a valid and subsisting
transaction limit for the use of ePayLater as a check-out option (“ePayLater”).
1.7. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a User.
1.8. These Terms and Conditions are available on the website
www.epaylater.in/irctcoffertnc (“Website”) and by using this Offer you accept the
Terms and Conditions.
1.9. The Terms and Conditions can be amended or varied from time to time or withdrawn and therefore, please visit the Website periodically to keep yourself updated and informed.
1.10. Logos and representation of third party trademarks belong to their respective owners. ePayLater makes no claims with respect to ownership in any such third party trademarks whatsoever.
2. Offer Details:
2.1. All offers provided herein are only available for transactions completed on
www.IRCTC.Com (“Merchant Site”) using ePayLater during check-out.
2.2. Each User is entitled to Rs 100 (Hundred Rupees) to be discounted from the repayment amount of the first transaction on the Merchant Site while using ePayLater if the
transaction value is of a minimum value of Rs.200 (One Hundred Rupees) (“Eligible
3. Procedure and Conditions:
3.1. Each User needs to register with ePayLater.
3.2. The User needs to make a transaction on the Merchant Portal and choose ePayLater as the check-out option.
3.3. If it is the User’s first on the Merchant Portal where the User has opted for ePayLater as the check-out option, and the transaction value is of a minimum value of Rs.200 (One Hundred Rupees) (“Eligible Transactions”), then the User will be provided with a discount to the repayment amount payable for such Eligible Transactions.
3.4. In the event the User’s first transaction on the Merchant Portal while using ePayLater has been cancelled, reversed or declined by either the User, Merchant Partner or AFPL then it will not be construed to be an Eligible Transaction.
3.5. The discount on the Eligible Transaction shall be provided for transactions conducted on or before 31st August 2018.
3.6. The standard terms of usage of ePayLater as available on the website www.epaylater.in shall also be applicable to all transactions conducted by the Users.
- Sign up New Account on Paytm and Get Rs 25 Free wallet balance (Unlimited Trick added)
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)
- Paytm Mall – Buy Appy Fizz and Get Rs 100 Paytm Mall Cashback Coupon
- Paytm – Get Rs 15 Free Paytm Cash on Purchase of Coke/Sprite/ Thums up/Fanta /Limca (500ml+)
- True Caller App – Get upto Rs 1100 Cashback on UPI Transaction
- Amazon – Get Rs 25 Cashback on Recharge of Rs 50 or above (Airtel Recharge)
- Amazon – Apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card and Get Rs 500/750 Cashback
- (LOOT) Zomato – Get Free Food worth Rs 200 for FREE (Mumbai Users)