Flipkart Refer and Earn Offer – Get Rs 100 off on your Rs 500 Purchase + Refer your Friends to install Flipkart app using your Referral code and Get Flat Rs 200 off on minimum purchase of Rs 1000. Flipkart Refer and Earn Offer is valid till 05th May 2017. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
How to Get Rs 100 off on Purchase via Flipkart Refer and Earn Offer:-
1) Firstly Download Flipkart App Here
2) Sign up a New account on Flipkart.
2) Enter Referral code:- eu26fk (Referral field will be available in Latest Device only)
3) Now Start shopping of Rs 500 or more and Get Flat 100 Instant discount on your Purchase at Flipkart.com
4) Enter your Shipping details and Place the order.
5) Enjoy !!
How to Refer and Earn:-
1) First of all, Goto “Menu” in Top of Right hand Side.
2) Now click on “Refer & Earn”
3) click on “Invite Friend” and Get Your Referral Link & Code from there.
4) Share it with your Friends or Family members.
5) Once your Friend download Flipkart using your referral link and Sign up a new account, Then He will get the Rs 100 off on First purchase of Rs 500 and you will get Flat Rs 200 off on Rs 1000 purchase.
6) Please check Flipkart Refer and Earn Page for Terms & Conditions.
Flipkart Refer and Earn Offer.
- (Live Now) Xiaomi Redmi 3S & 3S Prime Launched Buy @ Flipkart.com on 30th June
- (Last day – 45 Deals Added) Flipkart Fashion Sale [10-18 June] – Get Huge Discount + 10% off via HDFC Bank Cards & 20% via PhonePe App
- Flipkart – Get 99% Instant Discount on Purchase using Kotak 811 Virtual Debit Card [Full Guide]
- Flipkart TV Fest 11-13th June – Get 10% Instant discount on All Banks Debit/Credit Card or Netbanking
- (30+ Deals Added) Flipkart Summer Shopping Days – Get 80% OFF + 10% via CitiBank Cards or 25% via PhonePe App
- Crownit App – Get 10% Instant discount on Purchase of Flipkart Gift Vouchers
- (Unlimited Trick) Flipkart – Get 30% Cashback on Paying via PhonePe Payments
- (92+ Deals Added) Flipkart Big 10 Sale – Its Much Bigger Get upto 80% OFF + 10% via HDFC Credit Card + 30% Cashback via PhonePe