FreeCharge “Chat n Pay” Feature Released – Now Transfer your FreeCharge balance to your Friends instantly. So the wait is almost over now and the feature we were all waiting for, is now available on Freecharge. Yes we are talking about Send Money option which Freecharge recently introduced in their new update of the app named as “Chat n Pay.”
You can now send and receive Wallet money from one Freecharge account to other. The amazing thing is you can also chat with the other users on Freecharge. So hurry up and get your app update now. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to Use Chat-N-Pay feature at FreeCharge:-
If update is not available in Playstore then Download Apk from below Link.
Download FreeCharge v7.5 Apk Here
2) Install & Open the FreeCharge App.
3) Login/Sign up your Account on FreeCharge.
4) Now you will see your Homepage with different options like given in the Image below.
5) Now just click on Send Money option if you want to send money to another wallet. ( You can also use Request money option for requesting your friends to send you some money)
NOTE- You can send the Cash balance only. You cannot send the Promotional Cashback or Voucher Balance.
6) Enter the amount and then click on ‘Pay Now.’
7) Voila.! Done.! Your money is transferred successfully to another account. Enjoy. 🙂
You can also Request for Money from your Friends and Chat with Them on FreeCharge App.
- Freecharge – Get Rs 75 Cashback on Recharge or Bill payment of Rs 75 or above (Account Specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 100 Recharge or Bill Payment (Account Specific)
- FreeCharge – Get Rs 35 Cashback on Rs 35 Mobile Recharge (Account Specific)
- Freecharge – Get 25% Cashback on your DTH Recharge (All users)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Mobile Recharge (Account specific)
- Freecharge – Get 10% Cashback on your First ever UPI Transfer
- Freecharge – Get Rs 75 Cashback on Rs 300+ DTH or Bill Payment (Account specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 40 Cashback on Rs 40/50 Recharge & Bill Payment (Account specific)