Freecharge – Get 10% Cashback on Your DTH Recharge, FreeCharge DTH Recharge offer. Freecharge is back again with another new offer for DTH Recharge users where you will get the 10% Cashback on DTH Recharge of any amount. Offer valid for all Operators including Airtel and Maximum Cashback is Rs 40 per user. So Hurry up !!
How to Get 10% Cashback on DTH Recharge at FreeCharge:-
1) First of all, Visit Freecharge from Here
2) Install & Open the FreeCharge App.
3) Login/Sign up your Account on FreeCharge.
4) Initiate a DTH Recharge of Rs 10 or above
5) Apply Promo Code- TV40
6) Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using Debit/Credit card only.
7) You will get the your Cashback in your FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Get 10% cashback on successful DTH recharges done till 21st Jan’2018
2) Valid only for DTH recharge & for all FreeCharge users
3) Valid on minimum transaction of Rs.10. Max cashback of Rs.40
4) TV40 promo code has to be applied to avail cashback offer
5) Valid once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
6) Valid on credit/debit card/Net banking/FC Balance & UPI transactions only
7) Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non-transferable
8) Offer is not Valid for Add Cash, Mobile Prepaid, Mobile Postpaid, Datacard, Landline, Electricity, Gas, Broadband & Metro transactions.
- Freecharge – Get Rs 30 Cashback on Recharge of Rs 30 or more (account specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50/100 Cashback on Rs 50/100 Recharge or Bill Payment (Account Specific)
- Freecharge Rent UPi Offer – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Sending Rs 10,000 via UPI
- Freecharge – Get Rs 10/15/20/25 Cashback on Rs 10/15/20/25 Recharge (Almost All users)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Mobile Recharge (Account specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 40 Cashback on Rs 40 Recharge & Bill Payment (Account specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 10 Cashback on Min Transaction of Rs 20 or above
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Free Recharge if you have received email