Freecharge is offering Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 400+ Postpaid Bill Payments at Freecharge App, Offer is valid maximum 1 time per users only, Offer valid for New users only. How to get Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 400 Postapid Bill Payments, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to get Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 400 Postpaid Bill at Freecharge:-
1) Firstly Freecharge Website Here
2) Install & Open the Freecharge App.
3) Login / Register a account on Freecharge.
4) Now Initiate a Recharge of Rs 400 or above.
5) On next page click “Skip & Pay”
6) Apply Coupon:- P100
7) Once your Coupon is applied successfully then Complete your Payment using debit/credit card/netbanking, Once your Recharge is Successful, You will get the Rs 100 Cashback to your Freecharge wallet instantly, You can use this Cashback for Next Mobile recharge & Bill Payments.
Terms & Conditions for Prepaid Recharge:-
1) Valid on all successful Postpaid Bill Payments till 5th January 2015.
2) Valid only for new users on FreeCharge (App/Website/MSite)
3) Valid maximum once per user
Valid once per debit card/credit card/mobile number.
4) Valid on min. transaction of Rs 400 & flat cashback of Rs 100
5) Offer valid for transactions done via Debit & Credit card only
6) Not valid on transactions done via FreeCharge Balance & Netbanking
7) Offer not valid for Add Cash Transactions
8) Not valid for Airtel transactions
For any queries, email us at [email protected]
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 500 Electricity bill (All Users)
- FreeCharge – Get Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 20 Mobile Recharge (Account specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 40 Cashback on Rs 40 Recharge & Bill Payment (Account specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 20 Recharge or Bill Payment
- FreeCharge – Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 100 on Jio Sim Recharge (New users)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Electricity Bill Payment of Rs 750+ or 30:200
- Freecharge – Get Rs 75 Cashback on Recharge or Bill payment of Rs 75 or above (Account Specific)
- (Loot) FreeCharge – Get Rs 25 Cashback on Rs 25+ Prepaid Recharge via UPI (All users)