FreeCharge – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 500+ Postpaid, DTH, electricity, Gas, Landline Payments. This offer is valid for new users only and Valid only Once per New User/ Credit/Debit Card/ Mobile Number. So if you not tried FreeCharge App. So its a Best time to Sign up and avail this awesome offer!!
How to get Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 500 Recharge at FreeCharge:-
2) Install & Open your FreeCharge App (If Already download Skip this)
3) Now Login or Sign up your Account on FreeCharge App
4) Now Initiate a Recharge of Rs 50 or more
5) Apply Coupon:- BILL500
6) Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using Debit/Credit card only.
7) That’s it, you will get your Cashback in your FreeCharge wallet within 24 working hours.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Valid on successful Postpaid, DTH, Electricity, Gas & Landline payments done till 15th June 2016. Applicable for New users only
2) Valid on Min Bill Payment of Rs.500. Flat Cash back of Rs. 100.
3) BILL500 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
4) Valid only Once per New User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
5) Valid on credit/debit card transactions only
6) Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
7) Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Netbanking and Freecharge Balance
8) Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India
9) Offer not valid for Airtel transactions ( Postpaid/ Prepaid/ DTH/Landline )
- MIcromax Dual 5 Launched with Dual Camera Setup, Price, Buy Online
- Jio Unlimited Internet For 3 Happy Hours At Night From 2AM – 5AM Daily
- JioMoney Surprise Coupons Get Upto ₹15,000 JioMoney Wallet Balance Free
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Pre Order Start – How To Register [Full Guide]
- Meizu Pro 6 Price In India, Specifications, Features, Buy Online
- Asus Zenfone 3 Go Price In India, Specifications, Review, Buy online
- Meizu X Price In India, Specs, Key Features, Availability, Buy Online
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime Smartphone Launched with Android Nougat at Rs 9,600