Freecharge has come up with an Exclusive offer for New users where you will get Rs 20 Cashback on minimum Recharge of Rs 20 or above. This offer is valid for New users of New FreeCharge android App, So hurry up and get this deal. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to Get Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 20 Recharge at FreeCharge:-
1) Firstly goto FreeCharge Website Here
2) Login / Sign up to your account.
3) Initiate a Recharge of Rs 20 or more.
4) Apply this code:- NEW20
Note:- This offer is valid for New users of FreeCharge and their android App.
5) Once your coupon is applied successfully then complete the transaction, you will get the Cashback of Rs 20 will be added to your FreeCharge account within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Valid on successful Prepaid, DTH, Datacard Recharges, Postpaid, Electricity & Gas Bill.
2) Payments and Metro Recharges till 17th October, 2015
3) Valid for New Users on FreeCharge on New Andriod App only
4) Offer not valid for Airtel transactions
5) Min Recharge of Rs.20 & Flat cashback of Rs.20
5) NEW20 Unique Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
6) Valid only Once per user/credit/debit card.
7) Cashback to be offered in the form ofEGV which can be redeemed in the next 6 months.
8) Not valid on transactions done via FreeCharge Balance and NetBanking.
9) For any other query please email at [email protected]
- Coolwinks – Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 1000/1500 on Paying via Amazon/Paytm
- Freecharge Bigbasket Deal – Get Rs 15 Cashback on Rs 15+ Recharge or Bill Payment
- Freecharge – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Recharge or Bill payment of Rs 100 or above (Account Specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 75 Cashback on Recharge or Bill payment of Rs 75 or above (Account Specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Mobile Recharge (Account specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 75 Cashback on Recharge or Bill payment of Rs 100 or above (Account Specific)
- FreeCharge – Get Rs 15 Cashback on Rs 20+ Recharge or Bill Payment
- Freecharge – Get Rs 20 Free Mobile Recharge or Bill Payment