Freecharge again offering Rs 60 Cashback on Rs 50 or above Recharge at Freecharge App, Offer is valid for new users only /debit/credit card, Offer is Valid for West Bengal users only. How to get Rs 60 Cashback on Rs 50, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to get Rs 60 cashback on Rs 50 on Freecharge:-
1) Firstly goto Download Freecharge App Here
2) Register a New account on Freecharge.
3) Now Initiate a Recharge of Rs 50 or More.
4) On next page click “Skip & Pay”
5) Apply Coupon:- WB50
6) Once your Coupon is applied successfully then Complete your Payment using debit/credit card/netbanking, Once your Recharge is Successful, You will get the Rs 60 Cashback to your Freecharge wallet instantly, You can use this Cashback for next Mobile recharge & Bill Payments.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Valid on successful Prepaid Recharges .
2) Valid for new users only
3) Valid on Min Recharge of Rs.50. Flat cashback of Rs 60.
4) Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
5) Valid on credit/debit card transactions only
6) Valid only Once per user/credit/debit card/Mobile number
7) Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit, and is non transferable
8) Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via FreeCharge Balance & Netbanking
9) Offer valid for users of Aircel, BSNL, Idea, MTNL,MTS, Rel CDMA, Rel GSM, TATA CDMA, TATADocomo, Uninor, Videocon,Vodafone
10) Offer not valid for Airtel transactions
11) Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb
12) For all other queries please email at [email protected]
Also Checkout – Paytm Kitkat offer
- Freecharge – Get 100% Cashback on Recharge & Bill payment (New Users)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 75 Cashback on Rs 75 Recharge or Bill Payment (New users)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 100 Prepaid or DTH Recharge
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Mobile Recharge (Account specific)
- (Last day) Freecharge – Get 50% Cashback on Purchase at HP & Indian Petrol Pumps
- Freecharge – Get 15% Cashback on Prepaid & DTH Recharge of Rs 50 or above