FreeCharge Go MasterCard :- FreeCharge Introducing “Go MasterCard” Virtual debit card for Online Shopping in India. The FreeCharge Go MasterCard is your secure virtual card linked to your FreeCharge Balance, which you can use to shop and pay online anywhere in India. Its a Better to use this Virtual debit card for Shopping instead of your own Debit card. How to get your own Go MasterCard virtual debit card.? just follow the Steps below:-
Note:- They introduce this Go MasterCard virtual card before 1 months But only for 30 minutes and Last Night is also Opening this feature till morning then Stop. Now Its Working Fine. So Hurry up and get your own Virtual card from FreeCharge
How to Get your own Go MasterCard Virtual card from FreeCharge:-
1) Firstly login your FreeCharge account Here
This Option is Available for Desktop Version of FreeCharge website only (not for Mobile Site), Also They take upto 10 minutes to Generate your Debit card
2) Then Goto >> Accounts >> and Click on “View your Go MasterCard card”
Or goto Directly FreeCharge Go MasterCard Page
3) Now Set your 4 digit MPin.
4) Now Enter your MPin to view your debit card detail.
5) Thats’it Now use that Go MasterCard virtual debit card on Any website in India for your Shopping.
Note:- Now its a Best time to Convert our FreeCharge Cashback credits to Bank account with the Help of Oxigen wallet at Free of Cost 🙂
How to use this Go MasterCard for Online Shopping:-
Step 1: Select the “Credit Card” option on the checkout page of your favourite website/app.
Step 2: Copy and use the FreeCharge Go MasterCard number, valid till date and CVV and proceed to checkout.
Step 3: You will receive the OTP for verifying the transaction on your FreeCharge registered mobile number.
Step 4: Enter the OTP and you are done!
What is the FreeCharge Go MasterCard ?
It is an entirely digital card that you can use just like a regular card for paying online.
How do I apply for the FreeCharge Go MasterCard ?
You can apply for the card from your FreeCharge account on the mobile app or website. You will be required to set an MPIN for added security, and you will need to enter the MPIN to view the card details.
What is MPIN?
MPIN is an added layer of security for your FreeCharge account. You would have set your MPIN when you created your FreeCharge Go Mastercard. You will need to enter the same MPIN to view the card details like card number and CVV.
How do I use my FreeCharge Go MasterCard ?
Use it just like a regular card on any online payment gateway that supports MasterCard.
1. Copy the 16 digit card number and other details as required from your FreeCharge account and enter in the “Credit Card” option on the checkout page of your favourite Indian shopping website or mobile app.
2. Enter the OTP which will be sent to your FreeCharge registered mobile number to verify the transaction.
What is the balance assigned to my FreeCharge Go MasterCard ?
It is linked to your FreeCharge Balance.
Where can I use my FreeCharge Go MasterCard?
You can use the card on all Indian websites and mobile apps.
How do I block my card? – FreeCharge Go MasterCard
You can do so by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Block my Go card”. Please make sure this is sent from your FreeCharge registered email ID.
How do I reset my MPIN? – FreeCharge Go MasterCard
You can update the MPIN from your FreeCharge account. View your card and click on “Update MPIN”.
Where can I see the transactions that I have made using the card?
The transactions made with the card will be visible in your transaction history in your FreeCharge account.
I am not able to use my card with a particular merchant, what do I do?
Please verify that the merchant supports transactions in Indian rupees (INR). If you still face any issues, do write to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Money is debited from my FreeCharge Balance but merchant is refusing the same, What do I do?
In such cases, we suggest you to follow these steps:
1. Talk to the merchant directly and if you are able to find a resolution, nothing like it.
2. We at FreeCharge do provide you a platform to resolve the issue with the merchant. All you need to do is to raise a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just be assured, your money is safe with us and we’ll do whatever it takes to help you get it back.
What if a transaction using the FreeCharge Go MasterCard fails or is rejected? What happens to my money?
A recharge or shopping transaction could be unsuccessful because of a number of reasons. The good part is that you will always get your money back. Your money will be instantly credited back to your FreeCharge Balance. Please check your account balance in case of failed transactions. If you do not see the money credited back, please let us know immediately by write to us at email@example.com
- Freecharge – Get 75% Cashback on Mobile Recharge or Bill Payments (New users)
- Freecharge – Get 15% Cashback on First Bill Payment of Rs 1000 or more (New Users)
- Freecharge – Get 25% Cashback on Postpaid, DTH & Bill Payments using UCO Bank Debit & Credit cards
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Adding Rs 100 to your Wallet (Account Specific)
- Freecharge – Get 20% Cashback on Rs 400+ Postpaid Bill Payment (New Users)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 20 Cashback on 3G Recharge of Rs 50 or more (All Users)
- Freecharge – Send Rs 50 to 5 Friends each and Get Rs 25 Cashback (Valid till- 2 May)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 20 cashback on Recharges of Rs 100 using Freecharge Balance (All Users)