FreeCharge Loot offer : Get Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 10 Recharge at FreeCharge App who Login/Sign up using their Facebook account. This offer is valid for all users and 3 times per user. So Hurry up and avail this offer before it get out of stock. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
This offer has Expired just after 5 minute of Posting this Offer. Sorry for Late Posting, But also offer have Very Short validity of 1 hour.
How to get Rs 10 Free Recharge at FreeCharge (3times) :-
1) Firstly Download FreeCharge App Here
2) Login/Sign up via Facebook only.
3) Initiate a Recharge of Rs 10 or more
4) Apply Coupon:- FB10
5) You will get the Rs 10 instant discount.
6) Then Click on Complete Recharge. Hurry up offer valid for 3 times per users ( Click Here to go for Offer Source )
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Valid on successful recharges/bill payments for new users only till 21st Dec, 7PM-8PM.
2) Valid on min. recharge of Rs.10, max instant discount of Rs.10.
3) Applicable only for FreeCharge users registered via Facebook
4) FB10 promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
5) Applicable THRICE per user/credit/debit card/mobile number/Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet within 24hrs that can be redeemed within 185 days from the date of credit and is non transferable
6) Not valid on Airtel transactionsNot applicable on transactions done via FreeCharge Balance & Netbanking
- (Must Loot) Facebook Research App – Get $5 Every Month + Earn $10 per Referral
- BHIM App – Get Rs 51 Cashback on 1st Transaction + Rs 25 for each Send Money Transaction +New offers
- (Loot) Tez App by Google – Get Rs 51 on Sign up + Rs 51-101 per Referral
- Paytm Mall App – Get 100% Cashback on your First Recharge
- BHIM ABPB App – Refer your 5 Friends and Get Rs 100 in your Bank Account
- (Stopped) Neighbourly App – Get Assured Tez Scratch card from Rs 30 to Rs 500 (All India)
- (Loot) FreeCharge – Get Rs 25 Cashback on Rs 25+ Prepaid Recharge via UPI (All users)
- Freecharge – Send Money and Get 100% Cashback on First ever UPI Transfer