Google Pay(TeZ)-Get Rs 101/151 On Refer and Rs 51 For signup. Google Pay stylized G Pay (formerly Pay with Google and Android Pay) is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches.
How to Get Rs 101/151 Per refer And get Rs 51 for making your first payment
1. Open Google pay app orDownload it from here
2. Create account or login to your Google pay account.
3. Enter refer Code – 194f1
4. On the upper side , Add your bank account on Google pay.
5. Do your first transaction you will get Rs 51 in your bank account.
6. Then click on offers section and click on invite option.
7.Share your invite link and your code.
8. Per successful refferal you will get a scratch card of Rs 101/151 .
Terms & Conditions:-
You can earn up to 50 referral rewards by inviting new users to Google Pay. Once the referred user makes their first payment, both users will receive the reward. You can only earn one referral reward for installing Google Pay.
Note: The person that you invite may receive invitations from multiple users. You will only receive the referral reward if the invitee uses your unique code.
The reward may take up to five working days to reflect in your account.
Send a referral invitation
Open Google Pay Google Pay.
Under ‘Payments’, tap New.
Scroll to the bottom and tap Invite Friends to Google Pay.
Select how you’d like to invite.
- Coolwinks – Buy 1 Sunglasses at just Rs 6 Only via Amazon
- Oyo Rooms App – Visit Oyo Rooms App Daily for 7 Days and Get Rs 50 Free Paytm Cash (20000 Users)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 20 Free Mobile Recharge or Bill Payment
- Paypal is Sending Rs 199 Voucher as Holi Gift to Selected Users !!
- Jio Celebration Pack – Get FREE 8GB Data for 4 Days
- Niki App – Get 50% Cashback upto Rs 500 on Paying via Paypal (First time)
- Droom.in – Get Helmet at Rs 99 only on 13 March at 11:00 am
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Mobile Recharge (Account specific)