The happy festival of Diwali is almost upon us again. Diwali, or Deepavali, is the Hindu festival that celebrates the victory of good over evil, knowledge over ignorance. It is celebrated in honour of Lord Ram’s return to Ayodhya after an exile of fourteen years. This year, Diwali will be celebrated on 07th November.
Happy Diwali to all our Users:-
A festival full of sweet childhood memories,
A sky full of lights,
Mouth full of sweets,
And heart full of joy.
Wishing You All A Very Happy Diwali!
~ Yashveer Arya
- Finally I am Leaving Blogging 😥😥
- 2019 Launched – A Very Happy New Year to all our users
- PayuNow Bharat QR Code Payments are “ON HOLD” ? Here are 2 Solutions for You !!
- Aadhaar – De-link your Aadhaar from Bank / Mobile Wallet/ Private Organizations
- NPCI has banned Same account UPI Transaction while Same user 1 bank to another bank is Working !!
- [Check now and Give Feedback] Which type of problem you are facing while Opening an Link?
- e-Wallet KYC Update- Checkout Here Min KYC Details, wallet close/active merchants
- How to Get Refund if Merchant is not Refunding [Full Guide]