Important Update – Our Whatsapp Broadcast alert has been Discontinued from Now Onwards. By the way, we have Already Stopped our Whatsapp Broadcast Alert from Last 3 months but providing some alert as per availablity of our Phone/Internet/Battery. But From Today we are going to Permanently Stopped our Whatsapp alerts and will Start Telegram alert instead which is very-very Good, Fast and instant alert. So we are just going to inform you we are no longer accepting whatsapp broadcast users.
Why we are Going to Discontinue Whatsapp broadcast List Alert:-
1. The Reason is Simple, Whatsapp broadcast is Like a Personal chatting with each users and Save a lot of Data in our Mobile locally.
For Example:- we have to send 10 Alerts to 4000 subscribers, So it will save 40,000 messages locally in our mobile. The more alert we send, The more Space we have to provide. So Our Mobile Processor can’t handle such Huge amount of data and slow the usage of Whatsapp.
2. A alert will not reach to all users and take almost 5-6 mins to reach majority of users.
3. Whatsapp broadcast list is running on our secondary mobile and we are not able to send alert whenever we want.
4. Limited to 250 subscriber per broadcast list.
5. But we have started our Telegram Alerts from last 1 months and got 425 subscribers as of now, The above all 4 problem is Solved by Telegram.
6. You can Join us on Telegram and get install alert of all users. We will make a separate post regarding our new Telegram alerts and its features !!
- Paytm – Get Rs 15 Free Paytm Cash on Purchase of Coke/Sprite/ Thums up/Fanta /Limca (500ml+)
- (Update = Loot-Fast) Facebook Research App – Get $5 Every Month + Earn $10 per Referral
- (Updated) Viola Wallet – Get Rs 51 on Sign up + Rs 51 per Referral
- BHIM ABPB App – Refer your 5 Friends and Get Rs 100 in your Bank Account + Rs 150 extra for New users
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)
- Paytm Mall – Buy Appy Fizz and Get Rs 100 Paytm Mall Cashback Coupon
- Freecharge – Get Rs 30 Cashback on Recharge of Rs 30 or more (account specific)
- BHIM SBI Pay App – Get Rs 75 Cashback on 1st (Electricity, Landline, Gas, Water, broadband) Bill Payment