(Loot) India Speaks – Get Rs 20 Free Paytm Cash on Sign up at Indiaspeaks.net. IndiaSpeaks is an online survey panel where consumers join hands to shape and develop products and services by voicing their opinions through surveys launched by brand-owners. The IndiaSpeaks panelists represent a wide spectrum of age, income, demographic profile and professional attributes. Well Here IndiaSpeaks has come up with IndiaSpeaks Paytm offer promotional offer where you will get Free Rs 20 Paytm Cash on Sign up/Register at India Speaks. So Hurry up and get Rs 20 Free Paytm Cash from IndiaSpeaks !!
How to Get Rs 20 Free Paytm Cash from India Speaks:-
1) First of all, Visit Here on Paytm Deal Page
2) Buy the Deal @ Rs 0 and proceed it.
3) Once you buy that deal then click “View Deal” or visit order page to view that deal.
4) You will get the Sign up Link, Just Copy that Link and Register on India Speaks.net from that Link.
5) Now Enter your Name, Email, mobile number and password which you want to set for indiaspeaks.net.
6) Now Verify your Email and Login your account.
7) That’s it, You will get the Free Rs 20 Paytm Cash from India Speaks within 24 or 48 working hours.
Note:- I got in 15 hours.
8) Thankyou! 🙂
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Get Rs 20 Paytm Cash by simply registering with India Speaks !!
2) Valid for first 50,000 users who register on India Speaks through exclusive Paytm link which will be provided on registered email after purchasing this offer.
- Paytm Mall – Buy Appy Fizz and Get Rs 100 Paytm Mall Cashback Coupon
- Paytm – Get Rs 15 Free Paytm Cash on Purchase of Coke/Sprite/ Thums up/Fanta /Limca (500ml+)
- Paytm – Get Rs 75 Cashback on using Paytm UPI Anywhere (First 2 Txn)
- Paytm 3 Pe 30 Offer – Get Rs 30 Cashback on doing 3 Nearby Mechant Payments of Rs 21 or more
- Paytm GRAB50 – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge
- Paytm Loot – Get Rs 20 Cashback on Recharge/Bill Payment of Rs 20 or above
- Paytm – Get Rs 10 Cashback on Recharge of Rs 10 or more
- [March month] Paytm – Buy Rs 1 Deal and Get Rs 10 Cashback in your Paytm wallet