Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer – Get 1GB Data per Day for 84 days at Rs 309. Yes you heard it right, after closing Jio Summer Surprise Offer, Mukesh Ambani has launched New offer “Jio Dhan dhana dhan offer” where you will get the 84GB Internet Data for 84 Days (1GB per day). Jio prime Membership Users has to simply recharge with Rs 309 using Jio Money or My Jio App and if you are non-prime users then you have to Pay Rs 99+309 (Prime membership fee as well). So Hurry up and have a Look in Detail:-
Reliance Jio Launches Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer:-
Hi Guys, As you know Reliance Jio Withdrawn its Jio summer Surprise offer after After TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) Order. But Reliance Jio has come up again with awesome deal where you will get 84 GB Data for 84 days (1Gb data per day) at just Rs 309 only. So you can expect they are giving 1Gb data at just Rs 3.67 only, which you can’t expect from any other operator.
So Here in this Post we will Tell you How its work in Detail:-
New SIM and non-Jio Prime members will get the benefits of Rs 309 and Rs 509 plans at Rs 408 (Rs 309+Rs 99) and Rs 608 (Rs 509+Rs 99) respectively. This includes a Rs 99 fee for Prime membership. So, Jio clearly wants all its customers to upgrade to Prime membership before they can take advantage of these plans.
Also See:- Amazon Great Indian Sale (Live Now)
Also See:- Flipkart Big Billion day (Live from 20-24 September 2017)
Old Users with Jio Prime Membership will get the benefit of this Jio Dhan dhana dhan offer at Rs 309 only. You can Recharge it from MyJio App or JioMoney App. It will be better if you do via JioMoney because you will get the Rs 50 discount on your next recharge.
The Jio.com website and MyJio app show that the actual tariffs for the Rs 309 and Rs 509 recharge are Rs 349 and Rs. 549, but the operator is giving a Rs 40 discount at present. Reliance Jio has not announced whether there is a last date to sign up for Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer.
With the Jio Summer Surprise offer, customers get free services till July, after which their recharge of Rs 303 or higher value kicks in. It is not yet clear whether the Rs 309 or Rs 509 Reliance Jio pack users paid for comes into effect in July with the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer as well.
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)
- (Extended) Jio Prime Membership – Activate at Rs 99 for 12 months + Rs 303 per month till 15th April 2017
- Jio Lyf Easy Smartphone at Rs 1000 Expected Price, Launching in June 2017
- (Updated) How to Get Free Jio 4G Sim for all 4G Devices from 5th September
- Jio Happy New Year Offer Launched till- 31st March 2016 – Here’s everything you need to know
- Reliance Jio Sim Tariff Plans, Internet Data, SMS, Calling Plans
- Subscribe our Push Notification and get instant alert for All Offers
- Reliance Rs 193 Plan – Get 1GB Data + 30Min Calling Daily For 28Days