Reliance Jio GigaFiber registrations to commence on August 15: Here’s how to book, expected pricing, data plans, launch date, and more. Starting August 15, consumers can register their interest to get Jio GigaFiber fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband service. Jio GigaFiber is pitched as an all-in-one solution that takes care of broadband, IPTV, landline, virtual reality gaming, and beyond. This is the first time the Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance is venturing into the broadband market.
How to Get Register for Jio Gigafiber:-
1. First of all, Visit Jio Gigafiber registration Page here
2. Enter your Name, Mobile number and verify it via OTP.
3. You will receive an SMS like this !!
Thank you for showing your interest in JioGigaFiber.
We will come back to you on SMS & email.
If you have any more addresses for the services of JioGigaFiber share now.
4. Now wait for response from Jio Team !!
To register your interest in the JioGigaFiber broadband service, simply visit MyJio app or Jio.com. The registration is free of cost. Users will be prompted to enter their name, address, email account, and other details.
Reliance Jio GigaGiber service could start at Rs 500 per month:-
Although Jio hasn’t commented on the proposed plans, many believe the service could start from as low as Rs 500 per month. The Economic Times claims Jio’s highly-ambitious broadband service will launch with plans priced as low as Rs 500 per month. That’s 50 per cent lower than the current rates charged by other leading broadband service providers for similar services.
In case users would like to try the broadband service (again, it entirely depends on the availability of the service in your area), they can do so by paying Rs 4,500 as a one-time security deposit. As part of the trial, users are entitled to get 100GB of monthly data for 90 days at 100Mbps speed.
Jio Giga Fiber Broadband Speed-based monthly plans:-
Speed-based plans are basically capped with limited speed and data usage. There are various plans under this category.
|Jio Fiber Plans||Speed MBPs||Data Limit||Plan Price||Validity|
|Jio Fiber 50 Mbps Plan||50||2000 GB||Rs. 1500||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 100 Mbps Plan||100||1000 GB||Rs. 2000||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 200 Mbps Plan||200||750 GB||Rs. 3500||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 400 Mbps Plan||400||500 GB||Rs. 4000||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 600 Mbps Plan||600||300 GB||Rs. 5500||30 days|
Jio Giga Fiber Broadband Volume-based monthly plans
If you want to enjoy broadband speed without any speed limit then you should go with this plan. This plan is based on daily usage which ranges between 5 GB to 60 GB daily.
|Per day data usage||Speed||Plan Price||Validity|
|5 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 1000||30 days|
|10 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 2000||30 days|
|20 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 3000||30 days|
|40 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 4000||30 days|
|60 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 5000||30 days|
Jio Fiber Broadband Special offer plans:-
If you want to enjoy JIO Fiber broadband internet at low cost then you can go with these special offer plans.
|Special offer plan||Data limit||Speed limit||Validity|
|Rs. 500||600 GB||15 Mbps||30 days|
|Rs. 1000||500 GB||25 Mbps||30 days|
|Rs. 500||3.5 GB/day||N/A||30 days|
|Rs. 500||N/A||60 Mbps||30 days|
|Rs. 800||Unlimited||N/A||30 days|
- (Live Day 3) Amazon Great Indian Sale 20-23th – Get upto 80% Off + 10% Instant discount via HDFC Debit/Credit Cards
- Paytm – Get Rs 20 Cashback on Adding Rs 2000 or more (5 Times)
- (Lowest Ever) Amazon – Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro 4GB/6GB Ram at Rs 10,999/12,999 Only
- Amazon Prime Membership – Get Free 30 Days Trail with Credit card or HDFC/ICICI Debit Card
- Freecharge – Get Rs 75 Cashback on Recharge or Bill payment of Rs 75 or above (Account Specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Mobile Recharge (Account specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 100 Recharge or Bill Payment (Account Specific)
- (Live at 9PM for Plus Members) Flipkart Republic Day Sale on 20-22nd Jan 2019 + 10% Instant Discount via SBI Credit cards