Jio Samsung Offer – Get upto 15GB Extra 4G Data Free for All Samsung Phones Users. Jio is back and offering awesome benefit for Samsung Phones users where you will get the upto 15GB Free Internet Data for Samsung Phones users. The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 16th June, 2017. So Hurry up and Get Benefit of this Offer !!
How to Get upto 30GB 4G Data Free from Jio for Xiaomi Phones:-
1) First of all, Download MyJio App Here
2) Install & Open the My Jio App.
3) If you are a Samsung users and want to avail 10GB Free Data Offer, Then you must have to initiate a Recharge of Rs 309 or above. And Initiate a Recharge of Rs 509 for getting Extra 15GB Data.
4) You will get the Free 15GB 4G Data Coupon
5) Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification
6) You Will see the the Additional Data Voucher under the My Plans section.
7) Now You can do Recharge 6 Times to avail this offer 6 Times for Rs 309 Recharge user, and 12 Times available for Rs 509 Recharge.
1) “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
2) “Offer” shall mean the Additional Data Offer made available by RJIO..
3) “Eligible Devices” shall mean the Eligible Device Group -1 and Eligible Device Group-2 collectively and
4) “applicable Eligible Device” shall mean any Eligible Device.
5) “Eligible Device Group-1” shall mean the mobile devices of Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. (“Samsung”) brand viz (a) On8, (b) On 5 Pro 2015, (c) On 7 Pro 2015, (d) J7 2016, (e) J7 2015, (f) J5 2016, (g) J5 2015, (h) J3 2016, (i) J3 Pro, (j) J2 2016 & J2 Pro, (k) J2 2015, (l) J1 Ace, (m) Grand Prime Plus, (n) J1 2016, (o) J2 Ace, (p) Z2, and (q) J Max, where the services of RJIO are activated for the first time on or after 16th June, 2017;.
6) “Eligible Device Group-2” shall mean the mobile devices of Samsung brand viz (a) S7 Edge, (b) S7, (c) S6 Edge +, (d) S6 Edge, (e) S6, (f) Note 5, (g) Note 5 DS, (h) Note 4, (i) Note 4 Edge, (j) C9 Pro, (k) C7 Pro, (l) A9 Pro, (m) A8, (n) A7 2015, (o) A7 2016, (p) A7 2017, (q) A5 2015, (r) A5 2016, (s) A5 2017, (t) J7 Prime, and (u) On Nxt, J5 Prime, where the services of RJIO are activated for the first time on or after 16th June, 2017.
7) “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean and include a person who purchases any of the applicable Eligible Device and who is an active subscriber of the RJIO connection (existing or new) and is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
8) “Entitlement Period” shall mean (a) for Eligible Device Group-1, the period of six (6) months from the date of activation of this Offer on the Eligible Device Group-1, and (b) for Eligible Device Group-2, the period of twelve (12) months from the date of activation of this Offer on the Eligible Device Group-.
9) “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs 309 or Rs 509.
10) “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
“Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
11) The Offer and the benefits thereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
1) A person, being a new RJIO subscriber, who enrols for RJIO services after purchase of an applicable Eligible Device and performs a Recharge, shall be entitled for complimentary Jio Prime Membership (one Jio Prime Membership per Eligible Device).
2) An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, recharges his/her RJIO subscription, by availing the Recharge, shall be entitled to the following benefits:-
a. An Eligible Subscriber performing a Recharge of Rs 309 shall be entitled to additional 10 GB 4G data voucher (“10 GB Additional Data Voucher”) per Recharge.
b. An Eligible Subscriber performing a Recharge of Rs 509 shall be entitled to additional 15 GB 4G data voucher (“15 GB Additional Data Voucher”) per Recharge. (For the sake of brevity, the 10GB Additional Data Voucher and the 15GB Additional Data Voucher are collectively referred to as “Additional Data Vouchers” and individually as “applicable Additional Data Voucher”).
3) The applicable Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of the Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
4) On any Eligible Device Group-1, the applicable Additional Data Voucher, can be availed for a maximum of six (6) Recharges, during the Entitlement Period of the Offer; whereas, on any Eligible Device Group-2, the applicable Additional Data Voucher, can be availed for a maximum of twelve (12) Recharges, during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
5) Where any applicable Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Additional Data Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
6) An applicable Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within the Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited.
7) The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/ schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first Recharge after the purchase of Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer (“T&C”):-
1) The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 16th June, 2017.
2) These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of the Jio Prime membership plan and the CAF.
3) To activate the applicable Additional Data Vouchers and avail the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber will have to download the MyJio Application on his /her Eligible Device and follow the steps specified below:
Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification
4) Thereafter, the applicable Additional Data Vouchers shall reflect under the My Plans section.
5) Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. However, the Eligible Subscriber will be entitled to avail the benefits under “Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan”, till such time that it is available.
6) If the Eligible Subscriber migrates from the Eligible Device to any other device, the Offer Benefits shall be discontinued. Accordingly, RJIO shall record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device.
7) RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by and/or accordingly modify the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
8) RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
9) RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
10) If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
11) Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
12) In no event shall RJIO or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
13) The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
14) This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
15) The Eligible Subscriber hereby authorizes RJIO to collect his/her personal information including name, address and mobile number etc. and share with its partners so as to enable the Eligible Subscriber to avail the Offer.
17) To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
18) In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
19) The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)
- Jio Celebration Pack – Get FREE 8GB Data for 4 Days
- Jio Sim – Get Rs 399 Jio Recharge at just Rs 200 Only
- Loot – How to Recharge Jio Rs 399 Plan at just Rs 120 Only (Today Only)
- How to Recharge Jio Rs 399 Plan Effectively at just Rs 100 only
- Subscribe our Push Notification and get instant alert for All Offers
- Jio Coolpad Offer – Get upto 20GB 4G Data Free for All Coolpad Phones Users
- Jio Intex Offer – Get upto 25GB 4G Data Free for All Intex Phones Users