Jio Sim – Now you can Top-up your Jio sim + Recharge from that balance too. Yes you heard it right. Now Top up your Reliance Jio Sim of any amount like Rs 10, 20, 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, 500, 750, 1000, 2000, 5000. These Top-up are available on all Online Recharge website such as Paytm, Freecharge, Niki, Truebalance and more. Also you can do Special Recharge from that Balance too like Rs 149, 399, 459 plan. So have a Look below about Top-up plans !!
Reliance Jio Sim Top-up Recharge Plans List 2018:-
1. First of all, Have a Look below about Jio Sim Top-up Recharge plans List.
Prepaid Top-Up Vouchers
2. Now Recharge any Top-up of your choice, Better to Recharge Full talktime plans only.
3. If you want to Recharge any Special Recharge from that Balance Just Visit Jio Website Here | Login Page (Will not work on Myjio App due to Rs 50 Cashback voucher)
4. Enter your Jio Mobile Number and Sign in your account via OTP.
5. Now After Login, You will see your balance, Now Goto Recharge section, Enter your Mobile Number.
6. Proceed for Recharge and Select “Pay from Balance” and Proceed it.
Note: Pay from balance Option will be Visible only when your Balance is Higher than Recharge plan.
7. That’s it, Your Recharge will be Successful instantly.
8. Enjoy !!
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)
- (Extended) Jio Prime Membership – Activate at Rs 99 for 12 months + Rs 303 per month till 15th April 2017
- Jio Lyf Easy Smartphone at Rs 1500 Expected Price, Launching in June 2017
- (Updated) How to Get Free Jio 4G Sim for all 4G Devices from 5th September
- Reliance Jio Sim Tariff Plans, Internet Data, SMS, Calling Plans
- Trick To Use JioPhone Rs 49 Plan In Any Normal 4G VoLTE Smartphone
- Reliance Jio Happy New Year 2018 Offer – Rs 50 Slashed on All Monthy Plans or Get 50% Extra Data
- Jio Happy New Year Offer Launched till- 31st March 2016 – Here’s everything you need to know