How to Link Aadhaar Card to Airtel Mobile Number Online using OTP Method, From 1st December all customers can links their aadhar card with Airtel Number by using otp, yes you heard it right, As per New Government rules and regulation DOT, Government prescribed all Airtel operators to re-verify SIM card by Aadhaar card, Otherwise they will discounted service for those who haven’t linked their Aadhaar card to Airtel SIM Card. So readers, Here we will add all procedure, How you can Re-verify your Airtel SIM Card using Aadhar Card Online with OTP process.
How To Link Aadhaar Card To Airtel Number:-
#1) Link Aadhar Card to Airtel Number Online Using OTP Method:-
1) First of all, Send your 12Digit Unique Aadhaar Number to UID Recipient Number by your Number which you want to Link. (We will Update UID Recipient Number of Every Operator, when it officially started).
Note:- UID Recipient Number is Provided By Your Sim Card Operator.
2) Now your operator will do All verification process of your number.
3) After all verification process complete, Telecomm operator will send you a OTP Request.
4) You will Receive an OTP from UIDAI to your registered Aadhar Card Number with Airtel Number
5) Now Put the OTP and now confirmed it.
6) Voila!! You will all be done, Your Airtel Mobile Number Is Now Linked with Aadhar Card without any Penny.
Method #2) Link Aadhaar Card to Airtel Number Offline:-
- First of all, Visit your Nearest Airtel retailers or Airtel outlets.
- Ask him for Airtel Aadhaar Upgradation for existing user.
- Tell him your Mobile number & Aadhaar card number for verification.
- Now verify your fingerprint in a biometric scanner.
- That’s it, You will shortly receive a message from Airtel that you have successfully verified your Airtel Sim.
Link Aadhar Card to Airtel Mobile Number: Why is it Necessary?
As per New Government Rules & Regulation (DOT), Government prescribed all the telecom operators to re-verify all SIM card by Aadhaar Card, Otherwise telecom companies will discounted all SIM Card those who have not verify, This rules will banned all frauder those who have kept many SIM card for making fraud call.
Is there any Fee to Link Aadhaar Card with Airtel Mobile Number:-
No. There is No Fee for Linking Aadhar Card with Airtel Mobile number. So you don’t have to Pay any money to Airtel retailer.
Its Absolutely Free !! For More Information about Linking Aadhaar card with Airtel Number. Read below Texts !!
Frequently Asked Questions about Linking Aadhar Card to Airtel Number:-
Q1. What is Government’s directive regarding Aadhaar updation for mobile connection?
As per the recent government directive, all the existing customers have to link Aadhaar with their Mobile numbers.
Q2. By when do I need to link my Aadhaar card with mobile number?
We recommend you complete this process as soon as possible. Last date for the same is 6th Feb 2018.
Q3. What documents are required to complete the process?
All you need is your Aadhaar card/number and your Mobile. You will be required to complete biometric verification. You will also receive the verification code (OTP) on your Mobile that would be required to complete the process.
Q4. What if I don’t link my Mobile with Aadhaar?
In case you don’t complete the process before 6th Feb 18, services on your mobile number might get restricted.
Q5. I do not have Aadhaar card. What should I do?
We would request you to get your Aadhaar card made at the earliest. For details visit https://uidai.gov.in
Q6. I am a Airtel Broadband/ Digital TV customer. Do I also have to link my Aadhaar?
No, this is required only for mobile connections.
Q7. Where can I get my Aadhaar card linked with Airtel mobile number ?
Please visit any Airtel Retailer to complete the process.
Q8. Do I need to pay for Linking aadhaar card with Airtel Mobile number?
There is no fee for linking Aadhaar with your number.
Q9. What is Biometric process?
Biometric verification is a process through which, a person can be uniquely identified basis fingerprints and details are fetched as per the information in Aadhaar database. So you have to do this process for linking your Airtel number with aadhar card.
Q10. What will Airtel do with my Aadhaar number?
Aadhaar details will be updated in our records against your number.
Q.11 What will happen to my previous details with Airtel?
All previous details will be overwritten with Aadhaar details.
Q12. What would happen to my balance?
Your prepiad balance will remain unaffected.
Q13. Do I have to change my SIM?
Q14. Once my no is linked to Aadhaar, will my tariff get changed?
Q15. I am an outstation customer. Where do I get my Aadhaar linked to my mobile number?
Currently, the Govt. Of India has not issued any instructions for outstation customers. We will update you when the regulation is issued.
Q16. I am currently in roaming. How do I get my Aadhaar linked?
Customers in roaming customer need to get the Aadhaar verified in their respective home circle.
Q17. I am a corporate customer. Do I need to get Aadhaar verified?
Currently the directive is only for individual customers. We will keep you informed once regulation for corporate customers is issued by Govt. of India.
Q18. My name/address is different in my Aadhaar card. What should I do?
Your details will be updated in your mobile account as per the details available in Aadhaar.
Q19. Will I get any confirmation that my Aadhaar has been linked?
Yes. You will receive a confirmation SMS within 24 hours.
Q20. If I have multiple mobile numbers, do I have to link each of them separately?
Q21. I am using a datacard and/or using the Airtel SIM in my data device (Tablet etc). Do I still need to link my Aadhaar number to these SIMs?
Q22. In case of Datacard, how will I receive the OTP for verification?
OTP will be sent on your registered alternate mobile number.
Q23. Do I have to carry my mobile number also for this process?
Yes. You will receive the verification code (OTP) on your Mobile that would be required to complete the process of linking aadhaar card to Airtel number.
Q24. I have already given Aadhaar no. as my POI/POA while buying new connection. Why do I have to verify again?
a) If you have done biometric (given fingerprints) along with Aadhaar at the time of taking connection, you do not have to do this activity again. Linking aadhaar card to Airtel Mobile number process is for those who haven’t done fingerprint verification yet.
b) If Aadhaar was given only as an identity or address proof and no biometric was done, please visit your nearest Airtel retailer to complete procees of Link Aadhaar card to Airtel Number.
Tags:- Link Aadhaar Card To Airtel Number, Link Airtel Number To Aadhaar Card Online/Offline, Link aadhaar card to Airtel number Online using OTP Method/Process, Linking Aadhar card to Airtel Number.
- How to Link Aadhaar Card to Your Mobile Number to Continued Services
- My Airtel App – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Send Money Transaction via UPI (First time)
- My Airtel App – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Making 2 Different Merchant Payments Offline via UPI
- Airtel 10 Pe 100 UPI Offer – Get Rs 100 Cashback on doing 10 UPI Transactions
- Wynk Music App – Refer 5 Friends and Get Rs 50 in Airtel Payment wallet
- My Airtel App – Get Rs 30 Cashback on Min Rs 3000 Sending Money 3 Times using UPI
- Airtel – Get Free 2 GB 4G Data by dailling Number (New 4G users)
- Airtel 7 Pe 70 UPI Offer – Get Rs 70 Cashback on doing 7 UPI Transactions