How to Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number Online using OTP 14546 IVRS Method, From 1st January all customers can links their aadhar card with mobile number by using otp ivrs method, yes you listen right, As per New Government rules and regulation DOT, Government prescribed all telecom operators to re-verify all SIM card by Aadhaar card, Otherwise they will discounted service those who have not linked their Aadhaar card to SIM Card. So readers, Here we will add all procedure, How you can Re-verify your SIM Card using Aadhar Card Online with OTP process.
Note:- From 1st January 2017 the process of Link Aadhar card to Mobile Number Using 14546 IVRS Method will be start.
Call At to Re-verify: 14546
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number Online using aadhaar OTP:-
1). First of all call at 14546 from your number which you want to re-verify with Aadhaar.
2). Now Press 1 For Indian Residence and Press 1 to continue.
3). Then enter your 12Digit Unique Aadhar Number which you want to Link.
4). Now your operator will do All verification process of your number.
5). After all verification process complete, Telecomm operator will send you a OTP Request.
6). You will Receive an OTP from UIDAI to your registered Aadhar Card Number.
7). Now Put the OTP and now confirmed it.
8). Voila!! You will all be done, Your Mobile Number Is Now Linked to Aadhar Card without any Penny.
Link Aadhar Card to Your Mobile Number: Why is it Necessary?
As per New Government Rules & Regulation (DOT), Government prescribed all the telecom operators to re-verify all SIM card by Aadhaar Card, Otherwise, telecom companies will discounted all SIM Card those who have not verify, This rules will be banned all fraud those who have kept many SIM card for making fraud call.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
1) What is last date to link aadhar with SIM card or link aadhar card to Mobile number?
You can link your aadhar card with your number till February 2018. So you have enough time, nothing to panic.
2) Is it mandatory to link aadhar with SIM card?
Yes it’s mandatory to do. If you are unavailable to do then you can do it later, as last date is not so near, it’s February 2018.
3) Can I link it (Link aadhaar card to the mobile number) online without visiting retailer?
Yes, you can link it from 1st December 2017, we will add all details how you can link aadhar card to mobile number online.
4) Can I link my Aadhar to multiple SIM cards?
Yes, you can link to multiple SIM cards. However, there is limit of maximum 5 connection per user.
5) Is there any fees for it?
No, there is no fee for it. If someone asks for money then complain Customer Care about it.
6) What if I am less then 18 years old?
Maybe, it will work for you, try and tell us as well.
So, guys, this is a step toward a safer and more secure verification of SIM cards so we recommend you to link aadhar card with mobile number sim. Idea and Airtel has started it already as it will surely help in decreasing the number of frauds and usage of SIM cards with others or fake documents.
Tags:- 14546 IVRS Method, IVRS Method, IVRS 14546 Method, IVRS Aadhaar link Online, IVRS Aadhar method, IVRS UIDAI Link Online, How to Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number Online, How to Link Aadhar Card to Your Mobile Number to Continued services, Link your Aadhaar card to Your Mobile Number online & Offline, link aadhaar card online using OTP process, Aadhar Card linking to your Mobile Number, Link Mobile number to aadhar card, Link aadhaar card to your Mobile for Airtel & Idea Sims, Jio, Vodafone, Uninor, Tata Docomo, Reliance, Link aadhar card to Mobile number or Sim.
- How to use USSD Based Mobile Banking for All Banks [Full Guide]
- Reliance Jio Sim Tariff Plans, Internet Data, SMS, Calling Plans
- Idea Game Spark App – Get Free 512MB Data + 90 Days Subscription
- My Airtel App – Download and Get Free 1GB Internet Data for 3 Days (New users)
- My Idea App – Get 512MB Data Free for Postpaid Users
- Airtel Surprise Offer – Get Free 60 GB 4G/3G Data for 6 Months for Postpaid users
- Jio Happy New Year Offer Launched till- 31st March 2016 – Here’s everything you need to know
- How to Deactivate Usage of Internet Data via Main Balance