Mobikwik – Get Rs 50 Cashback on 1st UPI Transfer of the Month. If you haven’t transact with Mobikwik UPI this Month, Then Here is an awesome deal for You, Get Flat Rs 50 Cashback on your 1st UPI of the Month Transfer of Rs 500+ to any VPA. Offer valid for once per user. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
How to Get Rs 50 Cashback on your 1st UPI Transfer of the Month:-
1. First of all, Download Mobikwik App Here
2. Install and Open the Mobikwik App.
3. Login/Sign up your Mobikwik Account.
4. Now Goto “Wallet” >> Add BHIM UPI >> Select your Bank and they will fetch your bank details.
5. Now Initiate your 1st UPI Transfer of THE MONTH from your Mobikwik App to any other VPA Address of Rs 500 or more.
6. You will get the Rs 50 Cashback in your wallet/UPI link bank account after 72 hours.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Get Rs.50 on 1st UPI Transfer of the month to any UPI handle.
2. Minimum amount of each transfer should be Rs. 500.
3. Users need to complete their KYC in order to receive cashback.
4. User should not have transferred money using UPI even once in September.
5. Offer is valid from 25th September till 30th September.
6. The transfers should be successful during the offer period.
7. Users who have linked their payments bank as the primary bank, won’t be eligible.
8. If sender or receiver has de-registered VPA even once, those users will not be eligible for cashback
- Mobikwik – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge or above (New users)
- (Loot) Mobikwik App – Get Rs 50 Cashback on doing 10 Txns of Rs 50 Each (5 Times- Earn Rs 250)
- Mobikwik – Get Rs 100 Cashback on 20th UPi Transaction of Rs 5000+ each
- (Loot) Mobikwik – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Transferring Rs 50 to a New user via UPI (5 Times)
- Mobikwik – Get Rs 10 Cashback on 10th UPI Receive money (10 Times- Earn upto Rs 100)
- Mobikwik UPI Offer – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Add Money via UPI
- (Loot) Mobikwik UPI Freedom Offer – Get Rs 72 Cashback on 10th UPi Transaction of Rs 50+ each
- Mobikwik Independence Day Offer – Get Rs 72 Cashback on First add money via UPI