(Loot) SBI Mingle App – Get Rs 10 on Sign up + Rs 10 per Referral. SBI Mingle is an application launched by State Bank of India for their followers on Facebook and Twitter, in order to provide real time convenience to our customers. Well Here we are getting Rs 10 on Register and Rs 10 per Referral in Bank Account. So Hurry up and get Benefit.
How to Get Rs 10 on Sign up + Rs 10 per Referral in Bank Account:-
1) First of all, Download SBI Mingle App Here (Only for SBI customers only)
2) Install & Open the SBI Mingle App.
3) Login your Facebook account.
4) After Login your Facebook account get opened and you will get the “USE NOW” button in right side.
Also See:- Amazon Great Indian Sale (Live Now)
Also See:- Flipkart Big Billion day (Live from 20-24 September 2017)
5) Click on “Register Now“.
6) Select Registration method via Account no. Or Debit card.
7) Enter A/c no.
8) Enter Referral code:- MCP40374495
Note:- Set password which contains all character such 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 digit, 1 special character Example- abcD643#
9) And complete Registration, You will get the Rs 10 directly to your Bank account within 1-2 working days.
10) Refer your Friends and earn Rs 10 for each Referral directly to your Bank account.
How to Refer & Earn:-
1) You will get the Referral code via SMS as soon as You Sign up or Login.
2) Also you can get from Homepage after Login.
3) Enjoy Rs 10 per Referral.
4) Offer is valid till – 31st March 2017.
- Axis Pay UPI App – Get Rs 50 Free on your First Transaction
- Tez App by Google – Get Rs 51 on Sign up + Rs 51 per Referral
- Subscribe our Push Notification and get instant alert for All Offers
- Pockets App – Get Rs 25 Cashback on adding Rs 250 to wallet (new users)
- (Update) My Airtel App – Get Rs 100 on UPI Handle Creation & Transactions
- Paytm Mall App – Get 100% Cashback on your First Recharge
- (Updated) DigiBank App – Get Rs 500 on Sign up + Rs 200 per Referral + Free Debit Card
- (Extended) PhonePe App – Get 50% Cashback on First UPI Transaction + (Rs 100 per Referral)