mAadhaar App How To Use it & Where to Download It – Full Guide. Carrying Everywhere the Aadhaar card, the biometrics-based unique identifier Biometric scanner, recently became a lot easier when the supervisory agency UIDAI launched the mAadhaar app for Android devices. The app enables you to store all your Aadhaar details, such as name, date of birth, gender, address, etc. on your smartphone, instead of having to keep the physical card with you anymore. But the UIDAI clarified, the mAadhaar app is still in beta testing stage, and we quickly realised this to be true when we checked it out. Here we take a look at the what is mAadhaar app, How it works & its features.
How to Download mAadhaar App & Use it:-
1) First of all Download mAadhaar App from here & install it on your smartphone.
2) Now sign up with giving Nominal details with Phone Number which you give in your Aadhaar card & click on sign up button.
3) You should kept your Phone Number in your phone to read OTP message automatically either you couldn’t be sign up it in.
4) Now verify your OTP by giving permission to read your Message.
5) That’s it, You will complete all the process, Now you can access your aadhaar Card anytime Anywhere with mAadhaar Card App.
What Is mAadhaar App?
For one thing, the features present in the mAadhaar app are still pretty limited. Using the app, you can download you Aadhaar details to your device, which can be used in place of the Aadhaar card itself. The downloaded details include your photo, name, date of birth, Aadhaar number, and a QR code that people can scan to get your Aadhaar information.
Beyond that, you can use the mAadhaar app for Android to see if your biometrics are locked or unlocked, and you can change this status. Of course, it was already fairly simple to lock and unlock your biometrics, via the UIDAI website, but having it available through an app on your phone should simplify things.
One more thing that you can do with the app is generate a time-based OTP (TOTP) through the app, which can be used instead of the SMS-based OTP. This is a useful feature given how unreliable SMS networks can be – if you’ve tried to authenticate anything (such as e-verifying your tax filings, perhaps) with your Aadhaar number, then you know how much of a delayed response this can lead to at times. Having a TOTP option should, hopefully, be much more reliable and faster.
Features Of mAadhaar App:-
1) Aadhaar Number Holder profile download – A convenient way to carry Aadhaar number with demographic details anytime, anywhere.
Biometric locking/unlocking – To secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either Unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
3) TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
4) Update of profile – An updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
5) Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder – Share QR code and password protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate demographic information from it instead of manual entry.
mAadhaar App Note for Users:-
1) Registered Mobile Number is essential to use mAadhaar app. In case your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar visit the nearest Enrolment Centre/Mobile Update End Point.
mAadhaar App Usage Guidelines:-
1) Application will ask for password as soon as it is opened as the first step. User should enter a password of length minimum 8 and maximum 12 characters.The password should contain atleast 1 number, 1 alphabet, 1 special character ( @,#,&,%,*,!,-,(,) ) and 1 alphabet in capital e.g. [email protected]
2) Aadhaar profile can be downloaded only on mobile devices having registered mobile number (Registered mobile number is the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar)
3) Please do not navigate from application if it is waiting for SMS. mAadhaar will automatically read the OTP once it is received.
4) There is no provision to manually enter the OTP anywhere in mAadhaar. This is a security feature.
6) mAadhaar needs to connect and download data from UIDAI.So ensure that internet connectivity is available on your phone.
7) One Aadhaar profile can be active on only one device at a time. If you create profile on another device by inserting the sim in another device, the previous profile would become inactive and would be deleted from older device whenever any operation is attempted from that device.
8) If members of your family have the same mobile number registered as you in their Aadhaar, you can add their profile in your device.
9) A user can add maximum 3 profiles in his device, all having same mobile number registered in their Aadhaar.
10) In case of any issue or query, please write to [email protected]
Tags:- How to Use mAadhaar App, mAadhaar App Where to Download It, mAadhaar App Features, Where to Download mAadhaar App, mAadhaar App download
- How to use BS Tweaker with BlueStacks (Full Guide) – Bluestacks Tweaker
- Subscribe our Push Notification and get instant alert for All Offers
- Android 7.1 Update Rolls Out – More About Android 7.1 & How To Install
- Jio4GVoice App – Make HD Voice & Video Calls on 4G LTE devices
- Ola Money App – Transfer Ola money cash to Bank account instantly at 4% Charges
- How To use Xprivacy App Module with Xposed Framework (Full Guide)
- 10 Stunning WhatsApp Tricks You Probably Don’t Know
- How To Root Android Phone – With/Without PC (4 Methods)