Mobikwik – Add Rs 13 to wallet and Get Rs 13 Cashback (for All Users). Mobikwik is back again with awesome add money offer where you will get the Flat Rs 13 Cashback on Loading Rs 13 to Mobikwik wallet. Online Recharge made easy with MobiKwik. Mobile Recharge & Bill Payments Supported for all operators postpaid and prepaid connections through Debit/credit card. Maximum Cashback amount is fixed at Rs 13. So Hurry up !!
How to get Rs 13 on adding Rs 13 in Mobikwik wallet:-
1) Firstly Download Mobikwik App Here
2) Install & open the Mobikwik App.
3) Register a New account on Mobikwik Android App.
4) Once you signed up successfully.
5) Now on HomePage click on “add money icon” >> Enter amount Rs 13.
6) Apply Coupon:- REPUBLIC
7) Once coupon applied successfully, Then make payment using Debit/Credit card.
6) That’s it, You will get the Rs 13 Extra in your Mobikwik wallet within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Get Rs 13 Cashback on Add Money done on MobiKwik App.
2) Minimum amount spend to redeem the offer is Rs 13
3/ Maximum Cashback amount is fixed at Rs 13
4) Coupon redemption & Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, Windows & iOS App.
5) Offer can be redeemed only ONCE per user during the offer period.
6) Offer valid for All MobiKwik users.
The offer is not valid on Net Banking and Virtual Card payments.
7) Limited Period Offer.
8) MobiKwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.
- Mobikwik – Get Up to 50% Cashback on Fuel at Petrol Pumps (Selected States)
- (New Code) Mobikwik – Get Rs 115 Cashback on Adding Rs 10 (New users) + Rs 40 per Referral
- Opinion Matters – Fill up a Very Short Survey and Get Rs 20 Mobikwik Cash
- Mobikwik – Get 10% Cashback on Recharge or Bill Payment
- Mobikwik – Get 100% Cashback on Fuel at Petrol Pumps (6pm-9pm Pune only)
- (Last day) Mobikwik – Get 100% Cashback on Petrol Pumps (Ahmedabad, Hyderabad Only)
- Mobikwik – Get Rs 67 Cashback on Adding Rs 1950 to Wallet
- Mobikwik – Get 100% Cashback on Fuel at Petrol Pumps (Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore 6-9pm on 20 january)