Mobikwik is offering an amazing offer where you will get 10% cashback (Maximum Rs 75) on all prepaid recharges, bill payments and 20% Cashback on DTH Recharge & Utility bills payments. Offer Valid for New users only. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to get 10% cashback on Recharges , bill Payments & 20% on utility bill on Mobikwik app:-
1) Firstly Download Mobikwik App
2) Login to your Mobikwik account.
3) Initiate a Recharge.
4) Apply Code – NEW10
( For 10% Cashback for Prepaid & Postpaid ).
Apply Code – DTHNEW
( For 20% Cashback for DTH Recharge ).
Apply Code – LIGHTNEW
( For 20% Cashback for Electricity, Insurance and Gas bill Payments ).
5) Once your Recharge is Complete Cashback will get credited to your Mobikwik account within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions for 10% on Prepaid & Postapid:-
1) 10% cashback on all prepaid recharges, postpaid, Internet and
2) Cashback not valid on Airtel prepaid mobile recharge, Valid on Airtel
3) Minimum transaction amount is Rs 50.
4) Maximum cashback is Rs 75.
5) Valid for New MobiKwik users.
Terms & Conditions for 20% on DTH Recharge:-
1) 20% cashback on all prepaid DTH recharges.
2) Minimum transaction amount is Rs 300
3) Maximum cashback is Rs 100
4) Offer is valid till 30th November, 2015.
Terms & Conditions for 20% on Electricity, Insurance and Gas bill payments:-
1) 20% cashback on all Electricity, Insurance and Gas bill payments.
2) Minimum transaction amount is Rs 400
3) Maximum cashback is Rs 100.
- Mobikwik – Get Rs 100 Supercash on adding Rs 200 to wallet
- Mobikwik – Get Rs 50 Supercash on Recharge of Rs 10 or more (All users) + Rs 43 Free
- Mobikwik – Buy Rs 50 Supercash Scratch card and Get Rs 43 wallet Balance
- Mobikwik – Redeem 20% SuperCash Balance at Local Stores near you
- Mobikwik – Get Rs 50 SuperCash on Rs 10 Airtel Prepaid Recharge
- Mobikwik – Get Rs 90 SuperCash on Adding Rs 10 to wallet (New Users)
- Trick to Convert Mobikwik SuperCash into BigBasket Cash
- Mobikwik – Get Up to 50% Cashback on Fuel at Petrol Pumps (Selected States)