[Need Feedback] Which type of problem you are facing while Opening an Link? From last couple of days we are recieving a lot of comments from our users regarding link is not opening/working on our website. While their is No problem from our end. In our investigation we have found that this Problem is Limited to UC browsers only for Selected Merchant such as PaytmMall, Paytm, ebay, Bookmyshow, Mobikwik and some other urls and Not All Merchants like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Nearbuy, Dominos, Freecharge, Pepperfry, Shopclues and more !!
Help us to Identify the issue and we will Fix it as Soon as Possible:-
1. To Help us identify the issue, we are giving you Some links and let us know if all the links are working for you or not?
2. Please Open these below Links on your chrome Browser as well as UC browser and let us know if redirection is working or not? If Problem coming, Please let us know the browser name + which link is creating problem. If working please give us Feedback in comment section.
Update:- we have removed redirection scripts from many domains such as Paytm, PaytmMall, Dominos. All the Links should be work fine now in all the Browsers. Let us know, if you are facing any problem.
These Links issue are different to each users and their browsers. Now our all the links should work in almost all the devices and browsers. If you facing any issue, Please clear your Cookies and data.
3. If above links are not working. Try this One and Let us know!
4. As per our knowledge Only Paytm.com should not be worked in UC Browser while Paytmmall.com will work now in all browsers. !!
5. We are waiting for the feedback!!
- 2019 Launched – A Very Happy New Year to all our users
- A Happy wali Diwali to all our Users !!
- PayuNow Bharat QR Code Payments are “ON HOLD” ? Here are 2 Solutions for You !!
- Aadhaar – De-link your Aadhaar from Bank / Mobile Wallet/ Private Organizations
- NPCI has banned Same account UPI Transaction while Same user 1 bank to another bank is Working !!
- e-Wallet KYC Update- Checkout Here Min KYC Details, wallet close/active merchants
- How to Get Refund if Merchant is not Refunding [Full Guide]
- Airtel Announced Tata Docomo to Merge with Bharti Airtel Soon