Hi, Guys Firstly Thanks to “Arif” who Notify us about this Trick to Freecharge – Get Rs 50 cashback on Rs 50 (account specific) Post. Now we have verified Freecharge Go MasterCard is working perfectly in Udio App.. You know Freecharge already banned Several website & apps who provide Bank Transfer Service such as Citrus, Oxigen wallet, Payumoney, Paytm, Pockets App etc. Now Udio is Providing Bank Transfer also but using “NEFT” Transfer which take 2-3 hours of Transfer money to Bank during Bank Timing and 1 working day if Transfer done after 06:00pm. So Hurry up and Transfer your Money.
Note:- Please Transfer your Money as Soon as Possible because Freecharge block Udio wallet anytime.
How to Transfer Freecharge Balance into Bank account:-
1) Firstly Download Udio App Here
2) Install & Open Udio App.
3) Login/Sign up your account on Udio.
4) Now click on “U” in footer of the App >> Now click on “Add Money“.
5) Enter the amount which you want to add in Udio wallet..
6) Pay the amount using “Freecharge Go Master card”.
7) That’s it… Money get added to your Udio wallet after that you can transfer it to your Bank account..
8) After Transfer your Money, then Your Money get added to your Bank account within 2-3 hours during Bank Timings and after 1 day if your Transaction is done after 06:00pm.
1) Udio wallet is Safe and Verified by us.
2) We are Not Responsible for anything damage.
3) Please Try this Trick at your Own Risk.
4) You can Transfer upto Rs 2500 in a Day..
- Freecharge – Get Rs 10 Cashback on Min Transaction of Rs 20 or above
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Free Recharge if you have received email
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 500 Electricity bill (All Users)
- FreeCharge – Get Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 20 Mobile Recharge (Account specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 40 Cashback on Rs 40 Recharge & Bill Payment (Account specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 20 Recharge or Bill Payment
- FreeCharge – Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 100 on Jio Sim Recharge (New users)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Electricity Bill Payment of Rs 750+ or 30:200