Hello friends, here we have a good news for all of you. We are here with an amazing thing which you will be glad to hear and it is- Now Freecharge Go Mastercard is working on Oxigen wallet & Paytm. So now just use your Freecharge Go Mastercard to add money on Paytm or Oxigen Wallet. So hurry up and try this now. How to use Freecharge Go Mastercard on Oxigen Wallet & Paytm.? Just follow the below steps.-
Note- This process is personally tested by us and is working very fine.
How to use Freecharge Go Mastercard on Oxigen Wallet & Paytm:-
1) Firstly maintain the amount of money in your Freecharge Go MasterCard which you wanted to add.
( You Need to Update your Oxigen wallet App to do this process ).
3) Login/Sign up.
4) Now Load money to Oxigen wallet using your Freecharge Go Mastercard.
5) After loading money, you need to create a VCC for that Amount on Oxigen.
You can visit here to look for the steps on HOW TO CREATE VCC on Oxigen Wallet.
6) Now to transfer this amount to Paytm Wallet, visit Paytm here.
7) Now add money to your Paytm Wallet using Oxigen VCC that you created above.
8) Your amount will be successfully be added to Paytm Wallet.
9) You can also Transfer your Oxigen Wallet money directly to your Bank Account, just goto Oxigen Cash Transfer Page here. its Free of Cost else 3% charges on Oxigen wallet App.
- (Updated) Trick to convert Oxigen wallet balance to Freecharge Credits then Bank account
- Paytm – Get Free Rs 15 Paytm Cash on Pack of Krackjack worth Rs 25
- Paytm – Get Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 200 Delhi & Mumbai Metro Card Recharge (3 Times)
- (Extended) Paytm Loot – Get Rs 100 Cashback on adding Rs 200 via Pockets UPI
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 500 First Electricity Bill Payments
- Paytm – Rs 10 Cashback on Jio Prime Subscription Recharge of Rs 99