Now Paytm will give only “Gold” back instead of Cashback for Minimum KYC users. This Terms comes into an effect from last 3-4 days, Now you will Get Gold balance instead of Paytm Cash balance. You can sell this Gold against Bank cash at flat 3% fee. So Have a Look below
How we can Convert Gold balance into Bank Account:-
1. Place order at Paytm App or Paytm Mall App using Min KYC account.
2. Now You will get the “Goldback” instead of “Cashback“.
3. To see the Gold balance, Just Goto Paytm App >> Find Gold icon >> Sell Gold >> Here you will see “Gold Locker balance” >> Now Enter amount in Sell Gold in Grams and Sell your Gold againts Bank account.
4. Money will be added to your Savings bank account within few hours.
5. Enjoy !!
- Paytm – Get Rs 100/1000 Free Paytm Cash in your wallet (Paytm Merchants)
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on First Electricity Bill Payment of Rs 500 or more
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Adding Rs 5000 or more (Selected Users)
- Paytm – Get Rs 75 Cashback on using Paytm UPI Payment Anywhere
- CreditMantri – Get Rs 100 Paytm Cash on Referring 3 Friends
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Adding Rs 3500 or more (Selected Users)
- DocsApp – Refer and Earn Rs 5 Paytm Cash Per Referral
- Paytm – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Booking 2 Gully Boy Movie Ticket