Ola Money App is offering 100% Cashback on Adding Money to Ola Money App after that you can Recharge your Mobile & Bill payments, You can get 100% Cashback on adding Money to Ola Money Maximum Cashback is 300 and Minimum Adding amount is Rs 100. So Hurry up and avail this Super Loot offer. How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to get 100% Cashback on adding Money to Ola Money
1) Firstly Download Ola Money App Here
2) Sign up a account on Ola Money App. ( because this valid only on New users only ).
3) Now click on “Add Money” >> Enter amount Rs 300 ( for maximum benefit ).
Update:- Friends Lots of Recharges are getting failed which is Done by Ola Money App, So i request to all users Please Complete your Recharge using Planhound App See Here How to use Planhound App
4) Apply Coupon:- OMAPP
4) Now Complete the transaction using debit/credit card or Netbanking.
5) That’s it you will get the Rs 300 additional Cashback in your Ola Money App instantly.
Update:- Friends Lots of Recharges are getting failed which is Done by Ola Money App, So i request to all users Please Complete your Recharge using Planhound App
6) Now Goto HomePage and do Mobile Recharge & Bill Payments very easily.
7) Hurry up and fill your wallet 🙂
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The offer is valid on 1st recharges on the OLA money app only.
2) Not applicable on recharges made from the OLA app.
3) Minimum recharge amount should be Rs.100.
4) Maximum cashback limit is Rs.300.
5) The offer is valid till November 30th.
6) OLA Money reserves the right to modify/withdraw the offer at its sole discretion.
- Paytm Register a New Account and Get Free Rs 10 Free wallet balance
- (Live now) Mobikwik – Upgrade your Mobikwik Wallet and Get Rs 50 Cashback
- Subscribe our Push Notification and get instant alert for All Offers
- EzeePay App – Get 15% discount on Rs 30 to 200 on all Prepaid Recharge (All users)
- Sign up New Account on Paytm and Get Rs 25 Free wallet balance (Unlimited Trick added)
- Paytm Coupons, Offers November 2016 – Latest Promo codes