Oxigen wallet Muskaan offer – Load Rs 20 and get Rs 20 Cashback from Oxigen wallet. Offer is applicable only for new users signing up using Oxigen Wallet App during the offer period. Users have to Send SMS “MUSKAAN” to 9731888888 to participate in this offer. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
How to Get Rs 20 Cashback on Loading Rs 20 to Oxigen Wallet App:-
1) First of all Open your Message folder and create a New Message.
Type “MUSKAAN” and Send it to 9731888888
2) Now wait few minutes, you will get the Download Link and also offer must be mentioned in Text Message.
3) Now Download Oxigen wallet App by clicking on that Link.
4) Now Sign up on Oxigen wallet (Same number from where you send “MUSKAAN” message)
5) Now Load Rs 20 or more to your Oxigen wallet.
6) That’s it, You will get the Extra Rs 20 Cashback within 48 hours.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) The offer is valid till 9th September 2016.
2) To participate in the offer, customers should follow the steps below:
SMS “MUSKAAN” to 9731888888 (not case- sensitive)
3) Customer will receive an app download link on his/her mobile Number from which the SMS is
4) Customer should download Oxigen Wallet App & Register.
5) Customer should load min. RS 20 in his/her Oxigen Wallet using App only.
6) All qualified users will receive RS 20 as cashback in their Oxigen Wallet within 48 hrs after successful load money.
7) Offer is applicable only for new users signing up using Oxigen Wallet App during the offer period.
8) Offer is valid only once per unique mobile number.
9) Cashback can’t be transfered to bank account.
Tag- Oxigen wallet Muskaan offer
- Oxigen wallet – Load Rs 10 and get Rs 20 Cashback (new users)
- (Live again) Oxigen wallet Indiatimes 10 Ka 30 offer : Pay Rs 10 get Rs 30 Cashback (new users)
- (Expired) Trick to get Free Rs 45 in Oxigen wallet (New Users)
- Reliance Jio MNP – Port your Mobile number to Reliance Jio & Get “Jio Happy New Year offer”
- PayBox – Get Rs 10 on Sign up + Rs 10 per Referral (Redeem for Mobikwik)
- (Loot) PhonePe App – Get 100% Cashback on First UPI Transaction