Payoye App – Get Rs 10 off on Rs 30 or above Mobile Recharge & Bill Payments this offer is valid for airtel also. So Hurry up and Recharge Now !! Payoye™, specially crafted and designed to do payment transactions anytime, anywhere, anyway and to anyone. Download this awesome app and get going. Make it your very own and next time you think of bill payment, online checkout, point-of-sale payment, use payoye™ – you just need to scan and pay! How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
Note:- You can Pay the amount using “Paytm wallet” or “Mobikwik wallet” also which is best thing about this offer 🙂
How to Get Rs 10 off on Rs 30 Mobile Recharge at Payoye App:-
1) First of all, Download Payoye App Here
2) Install and Open the Payoye App
3) Click on “Skip” >> “Register”.
4) Now Enter your details and Click on “Verify”.
5) Now Enter Referral code:- GZ4W9M
6) Once you Successfully signed up.
7) Now initiate a Recharge of Rs 30.
8) Apply Coupon:- PAYOYE
9) You will get Rs 10 instant discount, Now Pay Rs 20 using any of the Payment Mode Like:- Paytm, Mobikwik, debit/credit card/Netbanking.
9) That’s Your Get Succeed within few seconds. Enjoy 🙂
How Refer & Earn works?
1) oye1 (For 1 referral) : Rs 5
2) oye2 (For 2 referrals): Rs 10
3) oye3 (For 3 referrals): Rs 15
4) oye4 (For 4 referrals): Rs 20
2) Minimum recharge of ₹30 is required to avail discounts.
3) You can check your referred counts in Rewards section.
4) Maximum 4 referrals can be redeemed at once.
- Haptik Loot – Get 100% Cashback on Mobile Recharge, DTH or Bill Payments (Almost all Users)
- iMobile App – Get Rs 25 Cashback on Rs 100 Prepaid Mobile Recharge
- Talkcharge – Get Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 20 Recharge or Bill Payment (new users)
- Oxigen wallet – Load Rs 10 and get Rs 20 Cashback (New users)
- Paytm – Pay Rs 1 and Get Rs 2 in your Paytm wallet (2 Times per user)
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones (Full Guide)
- (Update) Paytm – Send Money 25 times a day and get Assured Rs 10 cashback !!
- Helpchat – Get Rs 25 Cashback on Rs 50 Prepaid Recharge (First Recharge)