(Loot) Paytm 10 Pe 100 UPI Offer – Get Rs 100 Cashback on doing 10 UPI Transfer of Rs 10000 Each (10 Times – All users). Paytm has come up with an awesome deal for those who Loves to do UPI Transactions on Paytm. Now Do your UPI transaction of Rs 10,000 or more to Activate this offer. You can avail this offer a maximum of 10 times during the campaign validity i.e 21st JULY 2018. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
Alert:- Please Read Full Post Carefully !! Please don’t claim Rs 50 Cashback UPI offer. Valid for old users too. If you have Availed Paytm 5 pe 250 Offer, Paytm 7 pe 70 upi, Paytm 100 pe 50 UPI Offer You can avail this offer too 🙂 .
How to Get Rs 1000 Cashback on doing 100 UPI Transfer of Rs 10,000 each at Paytm App:-
1. First of all, Download Paytm App Here
2. Install and Open the Paytm App.
3. Login/Sign up your Paytm account.
Alert:- Please claim Only 10 Pe 100 UPI offer.
4. Now Goto Menu and click on “Cashback Offers“.
5. You will see “Paytm 10 Pe 100 UPI Offer” ” Get guaranteed ₹100 cashback by making 10 money transfers using Paytm UPI address within 1 months” .
6. Make sure you have Rs 10000 in your @Paytm upi linked bank account.
7. Now Again Goto “Cashback Offers” and Start the offer.
8. Do your 1st Transaction of ₹10000. Send the Rs 10000 to your another bank upi id.
9. After your first money transfer using Paytm upi address through Paytm App, you will get an SMS and Push notification to claim Rs. 50 cashback on your first upi transaction or participate in “10 pe 100 UPI Offer” cashback offer to get Rs. 100
Please don’t claim Rs 50 cashback upi offer else you will not be eligible for 10 Pe 100 UPI Offer.
10. Now you will unlock the offer of ₹100.
11. Now Complete your 10 Transactions of Rs 10000 each to different UPI Address/Same Upi id to recieve Rs 100 Cashback instantly in your Paytm wallet.
12. You can avail this offer 10 time only to Get Rs 1000 Paytm cash. We will update this Post with more details soon.
Join our Instant Deal Alert Channels:-
Get guaranteed Rs 100 cashback by making 10 money transfers using Paytm UPI address within 1 months.
Terms & Conditions:-
Get Rs 100 cashback after 10 money transfers. Earn upto Rs 1000.
Terms and Conditions:-
* After your first money transfer of Rs 10,000 or more, you can unlock the 10pe1 00 offer to get Rs 100 cashback after 10 UPI transactions.
* You will get a notification and SMS to participate in 10pe100 UPI Cashback offer.
* If you didn’t get notification, go to “Cashback Offers” from your “Profile” section & Click on the 10pe1 00 offer to participate.
* If you do not participate in the offer, your transactions will not get linked in the offer.
* After participating in the offer, complete 9 more money transfers of Rs 10,000 or more to be eligible for cashback.
* On your 10th money transfer, you become eligible for Rs 100 cashback if you participated in this offer.
* You can avail this offer a maximum of 10 times during the campaign validity. If you fail to participate in the offer, your offer will be expired. All expired offers will be included in the maximum limit stated.
* Cashback will be credited to your Paytm Wallet within 2 working days after you are eligible for cashback.
* One UPI transaction will be counted in only one Cashback offer at any given point in time.
* This campaign is valid till 21st July,2018.
* Get your KYC done to receive the cashback. Ignore if KYC is done.
* Offer applicable in Android and iOS app version 7.0.0 and
- Paytm – Get upto Rs 10 Paytm Cash on Purchase of Mad Bingo Angles
- Paytm – Get Free Rs 25 Paytm Cash on Every Pack of Pepsodent
- Paytm Mall – Buy Appy Fizz and Get Rs 100 Paytm Mall Cashback Coupon
- Paytm Mall – Get Rs 250/500 Cashback on Min Purchase of Rs 1000/1200 (13-16 july)
- (Loot) Coolwinks – Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 1500 on Paying via Paytm/Phonepe (2-2 Times)
- (Over) Paytm Coupon Bug – Get Rs 10 Free Recharge for all Operators (Hurry)
- Paytm Loot – Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 1000 Cashback on Flight booking + More offers
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on doing 10 UPi Transfer of Rs 10,000 Each (10 Times)