Paytm AUGBUS – Get Flat 100% Cashback on First Bus Ticket Booking Max Rs 150, Yes, Paytm is now back again with a tremendous offer where you will get Maximum Rs 150 cash back on First Bus Ticket Booking on paytm. So guys hurry up and avail the offer right now.
Note:- Offer is valid only for new customer of Paytm. Maximum Cashback is fixed Rs 150.
How To Get Flat 100% Cashback on First Bus Ticket Booking Max Rs 150:-
2). Log in/Sign up for New Account. (Only For New Users).
3). Now click on Bus icon and select your route, Date & No. of seats & click ok button to search.
4). Select your desired seats & fill the passenger details.
5). Now Apply Promo code AUGBUS in promo code box & click ok button.
6). Then you will see your promo code will be applied successfully.
7). Now pay the amount with the suitable payment method.
8). That’s it, You ticket will be booked and your cash back will be credited successfully within 24hrs of transactions.
Paytm AUGBUS Terms & Conditions:-
- User gets 100% cashback up to ₹150 on bus ticket booking
- No minimum order value
- The offer is valid only for new users
- Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of the successful transaction.
- To get cash back, the user needs to have a verified mobile number on Paytm.
- Cancelled orders will not be eligible.
- Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Ireff App – Refer 5 Friends and Get Rs 50 Paytm Voucher
- Paytm – Get 10% Cashback on Mumbai & Delhi Metro Card Recharge
- Paytm – Get Rs 30 Cashback on Rs 400+ Recharge all Operator (day wise offer)
- (Last day) Paytm Kitkat offer – Get Free Rs 10 or Rs 20 Paytm Cash on every pack of Kitkat
- (Last day) Paytm SetWet offer – Get Rs 10 Free Paytm cash on Purchase of Rs 10 Setwet gel pack
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on adding Rs 500 in Paytm wallet (Rupay Debit Card)
- #Fame App – Get Rs 50 Paytm cashback coupon on Referring 1 Friend
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on adding Rs 1500 in Paytm wallet (Standard Chartered Card)