Hello guys hope you are aware of Chennai Flood . Paytm is Running a campaign name StaySafeChennai in which Paytm is offering Rs.30 free recharge to all Chennai People This is really a great support by Paytm to All Chennai Flood Affected People. For Humanity dont misuse this offer . How to get offer? Follow steps below.
How to get Rs.30 recharge free only for Chennai users.
1) Firstly call on toll free number 18001030033
2) Enter your 10 digit number.
(Be sure enter only Chennai registered number)
3) Recharge will get done in 2 hours.
Terms & Conditions
1. This is only applicable for Chennai numbers;
2. Can be availed only once per number;
3. Due to overwhelming response, we will need 2 hours to process the request;
4. Certain mobile operators are unstable, which is beyond our control
- Paytm – Pay By Scanning & Get Rs. 10 Cashback on Rs. 20
- Paytm – Get 10% Cashback on Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad Metro Card Recharge
- Reliance Energy – Get Flat Rs 50 Cashback on Paying Electricity Bill of Rs 500 or Above by Paytm
- Paytm AUGBUS – Get Flat 100% Cashback on First Bus Ticket Booking Max Rs 150
- (Over) Paytm Jio: Get Flat Rs 76 Cashback on Jio Prepaid Recharge of Rs 300 or More
- Ireff App – Refer 5 Friends and Get Rs 50 Paytm Voucher
- Paytm – Get Rs 30 Cashback on Rs 400+ Recharge all Operator (day wise offer)
- (Last day) Paytm Kitkat offer – Get Free Rs 10 or Rs 20 Paytm Cash on every pack of Kitkat