Paytm – Trick to Login Paytm Account and Transfer Money without OTP. As you know Guys Paytm is launched their ecommerce App “Paytm Mall” for Shopping, because Paytm is going to become “Payments Bank” soon, According to RBI Rules They can’t run ecommerce business along with “Payments Bank”. That’s the reason Paytm made a Seperate App for Online Shopping in India. But Paytm Mall App is not asking for OTP while Logging. So Here is way to Login Paytm Account without OTP. So This is Useful for those who don’t have their number or who Made unlimited account but they don’t have OTP again !!
Thanks to Ragh Pandey for Sharing this Trick with Us !!
How to Login Paytm Account & Transfer Money without OTP:-
1) First of all, Download Paytm Mall App Here
2) Install & Open the Paytm Mall App.
3) Login your Old Paytm account by Mobile+password or email+password.
4) Your Account Get Opened Instantly without using OTP.
5) Now Goto Profile >> Passbook >> Send Money to Bank >> Enter amount and your Bank details to transfer your Money. (Update:- OTP Required for bank transfer)
6) If you have less than Rs 100 Balance than You have to Add or Transfer from other Paytm to that Number to make it Rs 100 (Because Minimum transfer to Bank account is Rs 100).
7) Now You can Transfer money without any OTP.
8) Minimum Transfer amount is Rs 100 only.
- Paytm – Get Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 10 & Rs 30 on Rs 30 & Rs 50 on Rs 50 Recharge (Account Specific)
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 50 Recharge or Bill payment (New users)
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on your 1st UPI Transaction
- Paytm – Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 75 + upto Rs 200 Cashback on Completion of KYC
- (Loot) Paytm Mall App – Get 100% Cashback on your First Recharge
- Paytm – Get Flat 50% Cashback upto Rs 150 on Booking 2 Movie Ticket (First Time)
- Paytm – Get Guaranteed upto Rs 200 Cashback on Sending Rs 1000 via UPI
- Paytm – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Electricity Bill Payment of Rs 200+ (All Users)