PayuNow Bharat QR Code Payments are “ON HOLD” ? Here are 2 Solutions for You !! As you know guys, who did transaction through Bharat QR Code Payments are Facing “ON HOLD” issue, if you have Refund option there just click on it and Your Transaction will be reversed in bank account.
How to Get your ON Hold Payment back to your Bank Account:-
After Contacting PayuNow, They are Asking for Proof of Sale i.e. Invoice, Since we can’t give them invoice as most of us not Student, Who are Shop owner or can get invoice bill from anywhere can Give Invoice to Payunow for Removal of Payment hold issue.
So Just write them at [email protected] , Reverse your Payment to the Source Bank account (Method 1) and if they refuse, Reply them you are going to file an Fraud Charge-back Dispute at Bank, If nothing happens use (Method 2).
Please method 1 First and if problem didn’t solve, Please use method 2.
Method 1:- Ask PayuNow for Reversal of Payment:-
Just email them at [email protected] and Ask them for Reversal of Payment, You will get money in Source Debit/Credit card from where you have Made your payment within 7-10 days.
Method 2:- File an Charge-back Dispute regarding “Merchant didn’t provide service” – Fraud
You have to Call your Banking Support and Ask them, To Create a Dispute with your Transaction as you Didn’t get What you have Pay for. Reversal usually happen in next 7-10 days and can tak upto 45 days.
- 2019 Launched – A Very Happy New Year to all our users
- A Happy wali Diwali to all our Users !!
- Aadhaar – De-link your Aadhaar from Bank / Mobile Wallet/ Private Organizations
- NPCI has banned Same account UPI Transaction while Same user 1 bank to another bank is Working !!
- [Check now and Give Feedback] Which type of problem you are facing while Opening an Link?
- e-Wallet KYC Update- Checkout Here Min KYC Details, wallet close/active merchants
- How to Get Refund if Merchant is not Refunding [Full Guide]
- Airtel Announced Tata Docomo to Merge with Bharti Airtel Soon