Freecharge Loot – Get Rs 40 Cashback Coupon from Peopleskart, Minimum Recharge amount is Rs 20 only and Maximum Cashback is Rs 40 per user, offer is valid only on Debit / Credits Cards Transactions only , How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to Get Rs 40 Cashback on Rs 20 Recharge at Freecharge:-
1) Firstly goto Peopleskart offer Page Here
2) Wait Few minutes for fully loading Page then A Pop-up will appear on your Screen.
3) Enter your Mobile number to get your Coupon.
3) Apply your unique coupon while Recharging.
How to Redeem this Coupon.?
1) Firstly Download FreeCharge App Here
2) Install & Open the freecharge App.
3) Initiate a Recharge of Rs 20 or more.
4) Apply Coupon:- which you got from PeoplesKart.
5) Once your Coupon is Applied Successfully, then you will get the Rs 40 Cashback to your FreeCharge. ( You need to Update your App to see your balance ).
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Get 200% Cashback on Prepaid/DTH/Datacard Recharge or Post-paid Bill/ Bill Payment.
2) Offer valid only on successful recharges & mobile bill payments at FreeCharge
3) Valid on all channels (Website/Mobile Web & App) of FreeCharge
5) Valid once per email id/Unique Mobile Number/ IMEI no.
6) Valid once per credit/debit card.
7) Not valid on FreeCharge credits & Add Cash transactions & Net Banking
8) Offer not valid on virtual Credit Cards and International Cards which are issued outside India.
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Rs 500 Electricity bill (All Users)
- FreeCharge – Get Rs 20 Cashback on Rs 20 Mobile Recharge (Account specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 40 Cashback on Rs 40 Recharge & Bill Payment (Account specific)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 10 Cashback on Rs 20 Recharge or Bill Payment
- FreeCharge – Get 100% Cashback upto Rs 100 on Jio Sim Recharge (New users)
- Freecharge – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Electricity Bill Payment of Rs 750+ or 30:200
- Freecharge – Get Rs 75 Cashback on Recharge or Bill payment of Rs 75 or above (Account Specific)
- (Loot) FreeCharge – Get Rs 25 Cashback on Rs 25+ Prepaid Recharge via UPI (All users)